🐢146🐢

No one's POV

Heechul is regretting leaving Yesung with Jessi because now he demands cute shoes. Yesung chooses the best moment to voice his demand - they are currently walking around a shopping mall. Every good shopping mall is Heechul's most favorite place in the world, moreover during hot Korean summers it is the perfect place to hide and enjoy the air conditioner for free. And now he is scared that Yesung will throw a tantrum if he refuses.

They are near Salvatore Ferragamo's store and Yesung is pointing toward the shop window. Heechul goes to see what caught his attention and sighs. There are famous Varina ballerina shoes with a bow decorating them. It has sky-blue color and it is feminine and cute.

They go inside and of course they have Yesung's size, his feet are tiny just like his hands. Yesung's eyes are so hopeful when he looks at Heechul with the shoes on his feet. The saleswoman is silently watching them, she won't comment this situation, this single pair of shoes cost nearly 700 dollars. Heechul knows Siwon will kill him, Siwon thinks they are making Yesung too girly. But Yesung asked for it, so it should be okay?

Heechul buys the shoes and they go home. Right after coming home, Yesung puts them on. Heechul is melting, Yesung is so cute! Yesung is so happy, he loves his new shoes. He walks around the living room and then goes to play in his small house. Heechul rubs his face and sighs. He at least starts cooking Siwon's favorite dinner - chicken steaks with baked potatoes.

As soon as Siwon walks in their house, Heechul hurries to him with a glass of cold beer.

"Don't be mad, okay?"

Siwon is a bit confused and takes a big gulp of the beer when Yesung runs inside.

"Daddy!"

Of course Siwon immediately spots the new shoes and turns to his partner.

"What? I leave you two alone and this happens?"

Siwon picks up his happy baby and pats his bum. The shoes are pretty, but they can't treat him like a girl when he is a boy. They eat dinner outside on the terrace because after a hot day a refreshing breeze comes. Siwon takes off Yesung's new shoes because he must be hot. Yesung finishes a half of his steak and now climbs in his daddy's arms. He places his head on Siwon's shoulder and closes his eyes.

"He is running around in ballerina shoes."

Heechul just shrugs. What can he do? Yesung will wear them only in the house. Siwon gets up and carries Yesung in his room. The little one is easily fast asleep and Siwon puts the new shoes aside. He doesn't know why he doesn't like them, shoes are shoes, something so dumb can't make him angry. Heechul also has many feminine clothes, some of his clothes are from female department. But Heechul can fight for himself if someone makes a rude comment about his clothes. And Yesung can't.

Siwon strokes his hair and silently leaves the nursery. Heechul washed the dishes and now sits in their bed.

"I am not mad, I just don't want someone to make fun of him."

Heechul angrily throws his phone on the nightstand and points at his husband.

"You think I would let some asshole to hurt him? He wanted them, I bought them and he will wear them only around the house. I am not dumb."

Siwon nods and changes his clothes. They lie down and stare on the ceiling for a moment. The hot weather makes everyone uptight. Siwon is just tired, that's why he is exaggerating. Meanwhile, Heechul thinks about all the moments when someone insulted him because of his outfits. He learned how to not care and he knows Yesung would mind hearing such comments. And he will fight if someone is rude toward his baby, no one protected him when people were rude toward him, but Yesung has him, his mommy.