🐢 66 🐢

No one's POV

A few weeks after being back in South Korea, Heechul started to organize a Halloween party. Siwon is actually really happy that they decided to have a party but his and Heechul's ideas about a perfect party are way too different to work together.

"No!"

Heechul is blocking the front door with his own body while Siwon tries to get inside with the cool decoration he bought. He wanted it to be a surprise but Heechul ruined it and now doesn't even want the decoration. Siwon wants the party to be scary so he bought animatronic decoration of Pennywise but Heechul is going to do everything to get rid of it.

"Think about Yesung."

Siwon rolled his eyes because it is obvious that Heechul is scared of it and he is using Yesung as an excuse. Their party will have two stages. Stage number 1 - friendly and calm party for the littles. Stage number 2 - party for adults with scary things. Siwon doesn't want to drive back to a shop so he put the decoration in the garage and hopes that later he will be able to secretly pull it out. On the other hand, Heechul finished his list of things they need to buy and he dressed Yesung because they are heading to a mall. Siwon goes with them so he can make the party at least a bit scary. Soon he is pushing a trolley and Heechul is putting lots of things inside. They need some alcohol for the adults, decorations and of course tons of sweets. Yesung is stroking the fake fur of his coat and from time to time points on something he wants. Heechul and Siwon tried to find out what costume would he like to wear but Yesung doesn't know so his caregivers are fighting to choose a costume for their small and cute family.

They finally have everything and drive back home so they can start to prepare everything. The party is coming in three days and there is so much work. Siwon is preparing the house and garden while Heechul is cooking and baking. Yesung is running from one caregiver to another because everything is so exciting. Siwon is placing glowing ghosts and skeletons around the garden, stands a witch with her kettle on the terrace and then hangs fake spider webs and paper lanterns around the house and bare trees. In a few hours their garden and house look great, it is scary but not too much. Yesung found a new fun - there is a zombie which is climbing out of the ground. The creepy decoration features a turning head, flashing white eyes, and eerie Halloween sounds. Yesung always comes near so the zombie's hands start to thrash and try to catch him. The little one always shrieks and giggles while running away from it. Of course the decorations aren't so scary, the sun is shining a bit and his daddy is right next to him. Heechul inside is creating spiders from Coca Cola flavored jelly, cookies decorated with bats, tombstones and coffins, muffins decorated like Frankenstein monster's head and more. He isn't sure if they will manage to eat all of this but it doesn't really matter. Siwon and Yesung go to crave a few pumpkins and Heechul started to create floating candles. He has many empty toilet paper rolls and LED tea light candles and the candles will make their living room look like from Happy Potter movies. Yesung can't touch the sharp knife but he can watch Siwon who is skillfully using the knife to crave funny and scary faces in the pumpkins.

Finally, the big day came and at 16 (4 p.m.) the first guests started to arrive. But how did Heechul's and Siwon's discussion about their costumes ended? After long thinking, they realized that they have a perfect costume in their reach - Super Mario. So Siwon is Mario, Heechul is Luigi and Yesung is the mushroom from the game. The doorbell is ringing so Siwon quickly turned on the fog machine and goes to open the front door. There are standing Seokjin and Namjoon with their littles. Jimin is nervously looking around because he was scared that someone will have the same costume. He smiles after seeing Yesung in his cute costume which isn't the same as his.

"Jimin, do you see? You are the only Elsa."

Seokjin scratches his head under the terrible wig. He hates the wig because it itches but someone has to be Anna and Seokjin is ready to do everything to make his baby happy. On the other hand, Namjoon is okay with his costume. Taehyung wanted to be Harry Potter and Namjoon is Lord Voldemort. The littles hurry inside and Seokjin and Namjoon greet their friends. In a few minutes Donghae and Eunhyuk arrived. Eunhyuk is Mathilda and Donghae is Leon from Leon: The Professional. Siwon has to laugh after seeing Eunhyuk is the short top and shorts, he is even carrying a flower in a pot. Donghae prepared few glasses of blueberry and pomegranate martini and the party can start. Ryeowook with Kyuhyun arrived - Kyuhyun is a pirate and Ryeowook is Peter Pan. He is so happy to see his friend Yesung but then froze. He looks at the two other littles and frowns. They are too close to him. Luckily Yesung sees his friend and runs to him. He didn't have the chance to give him the present from Hawaii. Yesung quickly takes a small box and handed it to his best friend. Ryeowook opened it and smiled on the silver bracelet with tiny blue dolphins. He immediately put it around his wrist and hugs Yesung. Unfortunately, Jimin and Taehyung hurry to Yesung because the hunting game is coming. Siwon and Heechul hid sweets and small toys around the garden so the littles are going to look for them. The four littles are happily laughing while finding the surprises. Ryeowook forgets about being grumpy and have fun with wind-up zombies and glow stick bracelets. Heechul and Seokjin don't mind looking after the littles while others have fun inside. Every little gets a Jack-O-Lantern bucket for their candies and in one hour they have full buckets and started to explore everything they found. Only Yesung's bucket isn't very full because he got distracted by everything and also the cap of his mushroom costume keeps falling down and covering his eyes. However he isn't sad, he is happy with the sweets he found - there is Dr. Pepper cotton candy, gold coins with chocolate which he got from Kyuhyun the pirate, M&M's and more.