🐢87🐢

AN: Yesung's birthday is here so let's celebrate it with a special chapter!

No one's POV

Yesung might not know it, but his birthday is coming which means that his daddy and mommy are busy with preparing a party for him. They need to do so many things - they need to buy gifts, decorations, prepare food, bake a cake and more. Luckily Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were happy to help them and the party is going to be great. For two whole weeks Yesung was annoying them with thousands of questions. What kind of cake are they having? How many gifts is he going to get? Who is coming to his party? And now Yesung's birthday came and the baby is still asleep. Heechul is getting nervous. The guests are going to come in one hour and Yesung is still asleep and enjoys his after-lunch-nap. They don't want to make him cranky, but he really needs to wake up now.

"Baby boy ..."

Siwon rubs his back, but Yesung only whined and squirms away. Siwon sighs and straightens his back.

"Fine, then one boy isn't going to eat the cake and mommy with daddy need to eat the whole thing."

This woke Yesung up very quickly and his tearful eyes turn to Siwon. Siwon's heart skipped a beat and he feels bad for lying to him and terrifying him like this.

"Of course we would never do that, but everyone is waiting for you."

Siwon picks him up and goes in the bathroom to comb his hair. Their baby has a new haircut, they tried to dye his hair blonde and it went well until the blonde hair got a hint of pink. Heechul has no idea how did it happen, he only knows that now both he and his baby are blonde. Siwon changed his diaper and then starts to dress him. Heechul insisted on dressing Yesung in a dress. It consist of a thin blouse with ruffle collar and button fastenings on the back. The cotton skirt has gray, red and beige chicken print with button fastening straps and Yesung is absolutely adorable. He put white leather sandals on his feet and sat Yesung down on the soft carpet in his nursery. Siwon smiles at his cute baby who is trying to grab his stuffed bunny. He knows that grandma is coming and she has to know that Yesung loves her bunny. But then he spotted the hamster he got from Ryeowook and makes grabby hands toward it. In the end Siwon has to call Heechul to collect his stuffed friends and Heechul takes them on the terrace where is prepared a long table with chairs. One chair reserved for the stuffed toys, right next to Heechul so Yesung can see them. The highchair is waiting at the head of the table and everything is ready. Heechul is cooing and melting over their baby, but then the doorbell disturbs them.

Haru arrived as the first guest and quickly goes to kiss Yesung. The little one is watching the box wrapped in a pretty red paper which Haru holds under her arm. Heechul showed her the desk for presents and then all of the other guests start to arrive. Leeteuk and Kangin, Donghae and Hyukjae, Kai with Taehyun and their littles. Seokjin and Namjoon burst in their house with Taehyung and Jimin. Jimin's outfit is unusual and Seokjin said that the boy wanted to choose his outfit on his own. That's how he ended wearing Snow White dress with fur-trimmed satin cape from Anna from Frozen. On the top of his head is sitting tiara from Tiana from Princess and the frog and he is wearing Cinderella's sparkling shoes. Taehyung is making fun of his brother and Jimin keeps hitting him with a fairy wand while his caregivers try to pacify them. Yesung is holding his daddy around neck and watches the chaos before burying his face in the crook of his daddy's neck.

The front door opened again and Kyuhyun with Ryeowook arrived. The little one frowns at his brother after seeing that Jimin with Taehyung are already there.

"I told you we are going to be late."

Kyuhyun gives him an apologetic smile and Ryeowook put his gift on the table where is already a big pile of presents. He hates that he arrived after Jimin and Taehyung, they are going to steal his friend away. Ryeowook stands next to Siwon who is holding Yesung and stands on his toes to reach Yesung's cheek. Yesung smiles at his friend before his daddy turned around and walks out of the house. The garden looks amazing. There is a bouncy castle and even a cotton candy machine and a popcorn machine. Siwon puts him down and Yesung wants to run toward the colorful bouncy castle, but his mommy quickly catches him.

"We have guests who are waiting for you."

Yesung whines and tugs on his dress, but his mommy pulled the dress down again and sat him down in the highchair. Heechul hurries inside to bring the cake. He baked Yesung's favorite one with tons of chocolate and strawberry icing. There is no need to worry about the correct number of candles, Yesung can't count them anyway. He is busy watching the balloons around and flinched when everyone started to sing. Yesung's eyes widened when his mommy came with the cake and put it down on the table. Siwon better takes Yesung's hands in his so he won't touch the candles and told him to blow out the candles. In the end he had to help him and then everyone started to clap their hands. Heechul takes a knife to cut the cake and everyone got a piece. Siwon grabs a fork and starts to feed their baby who is licking his lips to get every tiny bit of the chocolate. It is delicious, but he still wants to also taste the cotton candy.

After they finished the cake it is time to open the gifts. Yesung got many toys, clothes and other things, but one gift really caught his attention. Leeteuk is sometimes extravagant and so he bought Cartier love bracelet for Yesung. It costed 7 000$ and it is decorated with diamonds.

"Leeteuk, we can't accept such gift."

Leeteuk shakes his head no because he really wanted to buy him this and no isn't an answer for him. Heechul put the bracelet around Yesung's small wrist and thanked to Leeteuk. Of course that Yesung isn't going to wear it very often, it is too expensive for daily use. The littles can finally run toward the bouncy castle and start to play. Heechul and Kai are going to look after them and Heechul is making sure that Yesung isn't going to fall - his baby can't get hurt on his birthday. He loves that his baby is having so much fun and the littles are enjoying the party. They run around and play while adults speak. Only Ryeowook is looking gloomy, he doesn't like Jimin and Taehyung, they are too close with Yesung. However, no one knows about Ryeowook's another gift for Yesung. He bought a plastic ring with candy diamond and he needs to give it to Yesung, he is just waiting for an opportunity. The other littles finally run away to eat some cotton candy and they are alone in the bouncy castle. Two caregivers are standing outside, but Ryeowook doesn't mind it, they are far from them. He gently grabs Yesung's hand to show him to stop jumping and they sit down. Ryeowook pulled out the small package with the ring and grabs Yesung's small hand again. Yesung stares on the ring and the thing made from bring pink plastic looks weird on his little finger when he has a Cartier bracelet around his wrist. But Yesung loves it. He licks the candy and Ryeowook smiles.

"This ring means you are mine."

Yesung looks at him with wide eyes and smiles. He likes it. Ryeowook strokes Yesung's dress and needs to say that it is very pretty. They start to jump again and then Yesung got thirsty, so they get out of the castle. Heechul spotted that Yesung's left shoe is missing and goes to find it in the bouncy castle. However, it is impossible to put it on, Yesung wriggles and kicks his feet until his mommy gave up. Ryeowook and Yesung run to the table with food and drinks. After they drink soda, they go to play with Yesung's new toys. The whole day is great, the littles had fun and all but now it is time to head home. Namjoon is carrying sleeping Jimin and Seokjin is trying to catch Taehyung in the bouncy castle. Ryeowook is crying that he doesn't want to leave Yesung and he stops only after Kyuhyun and Heechul promised a sleepover for them. The house is finally silent and Siwon sighed. Leeteuk helped them with cleaning up a bit, but then he left too, Siwon can't ask him for so much. Sleepy Yesung is hanging on Heechul who takes him upstairs to have a bath.

Yesung isn't fighting with his bed time, not today. He fell asleep during the diaper change and doesn't feel how his mommy dressed him or how he was tucked in his crib. Heechul put the stuffed toys around his baby and smiles. His baby is getting older, but nothing can take away his cuteness.

AN: I don't like kids, but I find this dress so cuteeee. I am not good at describing clothes so I decided to add the picture of dress Yesung wears.

 I am not good at describing clothes so I decided to add the picture of dress Yesung wears