🐢39🐢

(Yesung was in Prague in my country!)

Leeteuk's POV

I woke up in middle of the night because of huge blizzard storming outside. I lie down again and watch the white hell behind window. I am listening strong wind hitting walls of the house and almost feel asleep when I remember that there is a baby in the house. I hurry in his nursery and see that he is still peacefully sleeping. I tucked him under blanket and silently leave. I was thinking that it was only a storm but when I woke up in the morning it is still snowing heavily. I go to make a cup of coffee but when I turned on a stove nothing happened. I check my phone and see that I got an emergency message saying that the blizzard caused a catastrophe. Powerplant which is providing electricity to bigger part of Seoul, including us, was damaged and it can't be fixed right now because it is still snowing too much. It means that we don't have electricity. Roads are closed and I feel panic waking up in my body. No power, no chance to buy anything, no way how Heechul and Siwon could get here. I gulped and closed my phone because I need to save battery. I opened their pantry and see that they have many food. Fine at least we won't be hungry but how we will heat it up? There is a fireplace in the living room so maybe I can make a fire. The whole house is much colder now when the heating doesn't work and I put on Siwon's hoodie. What to do now?

Before I can do anything my phone rang.

"Leeteuk is everything all right?" Is Yesung okay?"

It is Siwon and he sounds worried. I tell him that Yesung is still sleeping and ask him how are they doing.

"Well Heechul is going crazy. He is going to call army or find a dog sled. I called you to tell that there should be a small portable cooker somewhere in basement. Also fireplace in living room is ready so you can use it. We will try to get home as soon as possible but I am not promising early return."

I told that everything is okay and that they should stay in the hotel and don't risk. I hang up and then think if I will manage to take care of Yesung. Before there was always possibility that they could go back but now they cant. I am alone in middle of a blizzard with little baby.

No one's POV

Yesung woke up because of his cold wet diaper. Uncle Leeteuk swaddled him too tightly and he cant move his hands. The baby doesn't like it and kicked his legs. Finally, he is free! Then he turned on his belly and whined because now it is too cold. Yesung tries to pull the blanket over himself again but he accidentally pushed his stuffed turtle named Nok out of his crib. Yesung looks terrified because now his friend is alone on cold floor.

"Nok!"

Yesung is ready to burst in tears when Leeteuk opened the door. He immediately lifted the stuffie and handed it to the baby who immediately cuddled with his stuffed friend. Leeteuk lifted him and quickly changed his wet diaper. Then he went to find warmest onesie and came back with fleece onesie with bear's design.

Leeteuk smiled at the baby who now turned into pink bear cub. The baby is now completely warm and safe and Leeteuk carried him downstairs. He sat the baby in playpen and finds courage to go in the dark basement. Flashlight on his phone isn't strong enough so he doesn't see well. Suddenly something touched his leg and Leeteuk screamed on top of his lungs. The thing at his legs meowed and hissed.

"Fuck! Heebum you little shit!"

The cat ran upstairs and Leeteuk is trying to calm down.

"The cat is same bitch as her owner."

Leeteuk finds the portable cooker and takes bag of wood. He goes back upstairs and smiled at Yesung.

"Now we can have hot food and some heating."

Leeteuk started the fire after few tries and many splinters. He jumps around happily but stopped when he hears Yesung's whining. Then he hurries to make him bottle of formula because the baby must be hungry.

Yesung has soon full tummy and Leeteuk sat down next to him. Bugsy is kneeling at Yesung's legs and Heebum is glaring at Leeteuk. Yesung pointed at TV and wants to watch cartoons. Leeteuk smiled sadly and shakes his head no. Yesung pouts and thinks about how his umma and papa turn it on but he has no idea how they do it. Yesung is enjoying that he is warm but he wants to play. Leeteuk is scared that Yesung will get hurt because they cant go to doctor if something happens to him so he decided to keep the baby calm.

"Lets read."

Leeteuk pulled Yesung in his lap and opened book Bear Called Paddington. Yesung usually loves it but now he is soon bored. He wants to crawl away but Leeteuk caught him around waist and starts to rock him back and forth. Yesung wailed and tries to push Leeteuk away because he is not sleepy. But the calming moves do their job and Yesung is soon fast asleep.

Leeteuk laid him down on couch and starts to cook some lunch because with the small cooker it will take forever. He also carried some diapers and many pillows and blankets downstairs because the living room is only place where it is quite warm thanks to the fire. Rest of the house is icy cold. Luckily it stopped snowing outside but who knows how long they will stay without electricity. Leeteuk is keeping Yesung busy with some soft blocks and other toys until evening. When it is too dark to play Yesung lies down and watches uncle who is feeding him dinner. The living room looks peaceful. Fire is only source of light and it is making changing diapers even more difficult.

"Hold on baby."

He is murmuring and finally managed to get to Yesung's diaper. He opened it and starts to clean Yesung with wet napkins when suddenly he started to poop. Leeteuk quickly holds the diaper so it wont go everywhere and looked at Yesung.

Yesung rubs his eyes with his fist and then let it fell to side of his head. He is almost asleep again and slowly sucks on his pacifier while Leeteuk is amused. He can poop while sleeping? Without noticing it? Leeteuk cleaned him and then lies next to him. He is hugging Yesung to keep him warm and enjoys this peace. No noise, only sound is fire and Yesung's soft snores. Leeteuk miss Kangin but he is working in China so he is safe while he can enjoy being in this small stress less world with Yesung.