🐢139🐢

No one's POV

Heechul's old life was full of parties and adventures with his friends. Now, he is a boring mommy whose only worry is what to cook for dinner or how will he get rid of the stain on the carpet in the living room.

A few years ago, when Heechul was still wild and free, he had a BFF - Jessi. They were like twins until Jessi moved back in the USA. They promised to each other to call, but it was complicated - Jessi in Los Angeles and Heechul in Seoul, it was hard to find the right time to call. So they promised to send messages and emails, but that also ended because they were both busy. They only exchanged the most important news - Heechul's relation ship with Siwon and Yesung, Jessi's miscarriage.

She had a successful career in Los Angeles, but now she is moving back to expand her fame back home. Heechul is happy, now when she is back, she can finally meet her friend and his family. Siwon can't me her today, he is working, but Jessi is excited to meet Yesung.

Heechul invited her in their home and Jessi is surprised to see the nice and big house - her friend is living really well. Heechul hugs her for a long time, he enjoys Jessi is back. They will have lunch together because Heechul has to take care of Yesung and after lunch the baby sleeps for at least one hour. One hour won't be enough for them to speak about everything what happened, they can continue some other day when Siwon looks after Yesung.

Yesung is shy. He wanted to meet a new aunt - that's how Heechul called Jessi - and now he runs to hide in his tent in the living room. Yesung hugs his stuffed hamster and hides his face in the fake fur. He can hear how Jessi takes off her coat and shoes and how she walks through the hallway and then her steps are silenced thanks to the thick carpet in the living room.

"I have to check our lunch."

Heechul disappears in the kitchen and Jessi comes closer to the small tent. There is a hole, a window and Jessi peeks inside. The boy doesn't see her, his face is still hidden in the fur of the hamster.

"I have bags full of gifts from the USA. And I have no one to give them my presents."

Yesung quickly glances at her, but hides his face again because Jessi caught him looking.

"I am Jessi, by the way and I love spoiling my friends. Are you my friend?"

Yesung isn't very sure, she is new. He has never made friends so easily. Other people often found him annoying, clingy or whiny. What if Jessi thinks such things about him too? He peeks at her again and finds her smiling.

"Do you want to see my gifts?"

Yesung is hesitating so Jessi goes to the bags and starts pulling out boxes and smaller bags. She hears that Yesung crawled out of the tent and pretends she doesn't know it. There is one thing that caught Yesung's attention - it is a snow globe with Snow White and the seven dwarfs. Yesung shakes it and watches the golden glitters snowing on the small figures. Jessi is sure he likes it and goes in the kitchen.

"He is so fucking cute."

Heechul gasps and Heechul lightly smacks her shoulder.

"Watch your language."

Jessi smiles and pours herself a glass of white wine. She goes back in the living room and sits down next to Yesung.

"Open this."

She hands him a small blue box and Yesung quickly opens it. Inside is a necklace with the pumpkin coach from Disney's Cinderella.

 Inside is a necklace with the pumpkin coach from Disney's Cinderella

The Necklace

Jessi helps him to put it on and smiles. She loves being an aunt if it means she can spoil him. They open rest of the gifts and Yesung loves everything.

"Lunch is ready!"

Heechul cooked tomato soup with a bit of homemade basil pesto and Parmesan dumplings, the main dish is cheesy broccoli pasta. Heechul lifts Yesung and sits him down in the highchair. Jessi sits down and Heechul pours the soups in three bowls. Yesung doesn't get his bowl, no, that would mean a huge mess. Jessi starts eating while Heechul blows on the soup to cool it before bringing the first spoon to Yesung's lips. The little one whines because he doesn't want soup, he wants French fries. Jessi laughs because Yesung is so cute.

"You are stubborn, just like your mommy."

Heechul gives her an offended look and finally pushes the spoon between his lips.

"He isn't stubborn, he is just difficult."

Yesung chews on one Parmesan dumpling and finally swallows. Finishing the soup took him a long time and then Heechul serves the pasta. Yesung hates broccoli so he really puts on a fight. He won't eat broccoli!

Jessi is laughing when Yesung throws a piece of broccoli on the floor. Heechul is getting angry.

"This is how we act in front of our aunt?"

Heechul gives him a stern look and Yesung cries out before opening his mouth and hesitantly eating his broccoli. After lunch, Heechul goes to change his diaper and then comes in the living room. Jessi is playing with Bugsy and smiles when her friend comes back. Heechul sits Yesung in the crib and hands him his stuffed hamster and bunny.

"Why are you putting him in that baby jail?"

Jessi laughs to her own joke and Heechul strokes Yesung's hair.

"He has to take a nap, otherwise he will fussy."

Yesung whines and mommy goes to get a bottle of milk. He looks at Jessi to find help. He doesn't want to sleep, he wants to play with Jessi. Heechul comes with the bottle and hands it to Yesung. Heechul pushes the teat between his lips and then guides Yesung's hand to hold it on his own. When Yesung finally holds it, Heechul sits down on the couch next to Jessi.

"We will just wait until he falls asleep. Then we can go in the kitchen."

Jessi nods and watches Yesung who is sucking on the bottle. It is like some magic because as soon as he finishes the bottle, his eyelids drop. Heechul and Jessi go in the kitchen and Heechul makes coffee. They have so much things to say. Luckily for them, Yesung's nap is recordly long and gives them plenty of time to speak.