🐢26🐢

Siwon's POV

In middle of the night I hear soft whining coming from baby monitor. I get up carefully to not wake up Heechul and went in his nursery. The night light is shinning softly and I see my little boy fidgeting slightly in crib. His diaper is dry, but he is probably hungry because he skipped dinner.

I lift my small baby and carry him downstairs. I don't turn on the lights to keep him sleepy and make bottle of formula for him. I stopped the microwave before it can beep and check the temperature. I silently hum as approval and sit on couch with Yesung in my arms. I am cradling him and put the rubber teat between his lips, so my baby doesn't need to looking for it. Yesung immediately starts to suck on it and little bit of the formula is running over his chin. The bottle is soon dry and he burped silently. I smiled at him and wipe his chin. I changed his diaper and lay him back in his crib. I turn on the crib mobile and he fell asleep after few sucks on his pacifier. I go back to bed and hug Heechul around waist. I burry my nose in his raven hair and fell asleep.

I wake up with Heechul kissing my chest.

"Well what a beautiful morning."

Heechul chuckled and moved to kiss me on lips.

"We have permission for sex."

I gasped and try to remember when was the last time when I had real sex and not just hand job. Heechul got under my blanket and rubs his palm over my crotch when suddenly our baby cries out.

"Not now Yeye."

Heechul whispered and continued in getting me hard. I hope that Yesung will be quiet, but he started to wail. I gently pushed Heechul of me and got up. I took few deep breaths and when my penis calmed down I can step into the nursery. From Yesung's dazed eyes I can tell that he is really tiny baby today. Yesterday was too much for him so today he is our tiny boy. I coo and lift him. He is wet, so I lay him on changing table and changed his diaper. Then I tucked him in crib again, but he started to cry again when I want to leave. Ok so my morning fun with Heechul ended. I lifted him again and go back to bedroom. Heechul is laying on his side and only think blanket is covering his groin. He groaned when he spotted Yesung on my hip.

"Hand me my pants please."

I see his pyjama pants laying on ground and hand them to him. Heechul got dressed and go to the bathroom. He is showering and I lay Yesung on our bed.

"Baby wait here for papa."

Yesung is curiously looking at me and I hurry to the bathroom.

"Can I join in?"

Heechul is in shower and I get in too. I am washing his hair when I suddenly hear loud crying coming from the bedroom. I run back and see Yesung laying on ground next to bed.

"Yeye!"

I quickly lift him and see small bruise on his forehead. Heechul came and asked what happened.

"He rolled down from the bed."

Heechul cooed sadly and took Yesung from my hands. He goes to wash him and i put on shirt and sweatpants. I go downstairs to cook breakfast for my loves.

Heechul's POV

Now I am feeling bad that I wanted to have sex while he is feeling so tiny. And then he fell from bed, my poor baby! I wash his tearstained face and comb his hair. I parted his fringe and kiss his forehead. Then I dressed him in white shortie with fluffy bunny tail on bum. Yesung looks absolutely cute again and I carry him downstairs.

"Bad news loves. We have run out of baby formula and the milk doesn't taste good."

Siwon closed the fridge and took a leash.

"I will go to buy it and take Bugsy with me."

He kissed me on cheek and Yesung on forehead. Then he leaves and I bounce Yesung on my hip.

"So what will we give to your little tummy?"

I opened the fridge and took white yoghurt. I add some cereals and start to eat. Yesung on my hip whined and I quickly peel banana for him. I mushed it with fork and take a spoon. Before I can feed him the doorbell rang. I go to see who is here and groaned because the annoying monkey boy is here again.

"Hi Eunhyuk."

I let him inside and he sits on couch.

"I wanted to apologize for the accident during the basketball match."

I lift my eyebrow.

"Fine. Leeteuk wanted me to apologize."

I chuckled and Yesung whined again.

"Okay but I don't know why are you apologizing, it has been one month ago."

Eunhyuk shrugged. We both know Leeteuk.

"And we are playing basketball every Saturday so Siwon can join us more often."

Good news because Siwon needs to spend some time with friends. Yesung angrily kicked his legs around and tugged on my hair.

"What is wrong with him?"

Eunhyuk is curiously looking at Yesung in my arms.

"Yesterday was overwhelming for him."

Yesung has fitted his small hand into his mouth and now slobber around it.

"Someone is very hungry and we have ran out of milk and formula."

I carry him on my hip to the kitchen. I start to feed him the mashed banana and Yesung is calm again. I am pushing the spoon between his lips in steady pace and soon he finished the whole banana and Siwon came back. I immediately made bottle of formula for Yesung and sit on couch. I lay his head in crook of my elbow and Siwon throwed blanket over Yesung so he can have privacy and Eunhyuk stares at us. Siwon kissed my hand and whispered to me that we can try it again tonight.

"Maybe I could babysit him sometimes."

We look at Eunhyuk who is grinning from ear to ear. It sounds good but I am not leaving Yesung only with this monkey boy. I don't trust him enough to give him my biggest treasure.