🐢 106 🐢

No one's POV

The caregivers think that Yesung deserves a reward for being brave and meeting Shindong so they head in a mall to buy something. Yesung dragged them in a toy store and looks around the shop full of toys until he spots a parrot which can sing and speak few words. The little one immediately decides he wants the colorful parrot and his daddy bought it. As soon as they came home, Heechul has to unpack the toy and Yesung goes to play.

The parrot is so damn annoying! It is singing in a raucous voice and repeats few annoying words like Hello, pirate! Heechul is washing the dishes in the kitchen and still hears that stupid toy which is in the playroom. Heechul sighs and thinks about going out to have a walk without that annoying sounds. However, the toy fell silent out of nowhere and Heechul froze. What? Yesung is bored of the parrot this early? Heechul dried his hands and walks out of the kitchen while listening if Yesung calls for his mommy.

He has no idea what happened in the playroom. Yesung was peacefully playing with the funny parrot when it suddenly stopped moving and speaking. Yesung was surprised and shook with the toy few times, but it isn't waking up. Yesung frowns and angrily pouts. What is wrong?

He quickly gets up and runs to find his daddy or mommy. Siwon is the first one he met and shows him the parrot. Siwon strokes his hair and takes the parrot.

"The batteries are dead."

Siwon tries to open it and tries to remember if they have some batteries. The poor man has no idea that Yesung's level of fussiness is skyrocketing. He wants the parrot back, right now! Siwon is trying to find some batteries while Yesung pouts more and more until he bursts into tears. He is gripping the parrot and runs in the kitchen where is his mommy. But his mommy is also busy and Yesung has had enough of their neglect and tossed the toy. It landed on the kitchen table where was standing a mug and it fell down. The glass shattered and Heechul gasped in shock.

"Yesung!?"

Heechul carefully overstepped the glass and picks up his baby. Siwon takes him and carried him in the living room where he put Yesung in the portable crib.

"What has gotten into you?"

Siwon doesn't understand from where did the anger come. Yesung is usually very calm, this outburst of anger is strange. After all, just the batteries died and he was trying to find them. Yesung angrily cries in the portable crib while his mommy and daddy clean the glass. Then comes a very unpleasant part - disciplining Yesung.

Heechul picks him up and sits down on the couch with Yesung in his lap. He is trying to look stern, but he isn't really good at it when Yesung cries in front of him.

"You can't just throw things and yell because we aren't giving you the attention you want."

Siwon pats Yesung's back to calm him down because he can hear that Yesung is close to hyperventilating. Heechul strokes his hair and smiles a bit.

"I understand you are mad because the batteries died, but you can't do that. Your punishment is one week without TV."

Yesung frowns and wants to start crying again, but his daddy picks him up and carries him in the kitchen.

"Let's have some milk and then we will read."

Siwon smiles at his little one, but Yesung still frowns. He wants cartoons! Siwon pours chocolate milk in a sippy cup and hands it to Yesung who pouts but starts drinking. He is thirsty after crying so hard and the chocolate milk is simply delicious. Siwon carries him in the playroom and takes Charlotte's Web. Yesung is whining for a moment, especially after running out of milk but then starts to like the story his daddy reads. Meanwhile Heechul feels bad and makes sure that the parrot isn't broken before putting new batteries inside.

He goes in the playroom and hands the toy to their baby boy who quickly hugs it and presses the button so the parrot starts speaking.

"What about thanking to mommy?"

Yesung hides his face behind the toy and silently mumbles something while also reaching his empty hand toward Heechul. Heechul quickly let their little bear to hug him around the neck and strokes his hair.

"Now you are all shy and cute after misbehaving."

Heechul smiles and his cute boy and sighs because keeping him entertained and happy without cartoons won't be an easy task. However, they need to be strong because not punishing Yesung after he misbehaves would lead to turning him into a little brat.