🐢113🐢

No one's POV

Seokjin called this morning and asked his friends if they could look after Jimin and Taehyung for a few hours because Namjoon is working and Seokjin has some errands. So soon he drops the boys at their house and Heechul takes them in the playroom. Yesung is already waiting there and Heechul left them alone.

They opened a box with Lego and started to build a castle. Heechul likes when the littles play so peacefully and he can spend a few minutes alone in silence. After some time he brings them snacks and drinks. Yesung is sucking on a bottle of milk and Jimin is getting fed up with his sippy cup. He wants a bottle too. The milk looks so appealing in the bottle, Jimin doesn't know why it tastes different when he drinks his milk from a sippy cup. He reached his hands toward Yesung and the baby doesn't even cry when he takes the bottle. Jimin sucks on the rubber nipple for a while and closes his eyes. The milk feels warmer and sweeter like this, it is delicious. He gives the bottle back to the baby and they started to play again.

No one knows that Jimin is sick. He doesn't feel sick yet, but the tummy bug he caught yesterday is spreading in his body and he gives it to Yesung. When their playdate ended and Seokjin comes to get his boys, Yesung still feels normal. When dinner time came he looks more tired than usually. Siwon tucks him in bed and sees nothing wrong on such an early bed time, maybe he is just too tired. Yesung fell asleep quite quickly while hugging his stuffed bunny only to wake up a few hours later due to his tummy feeling weird. Yesung whines and put his little hand on the top of his belly. He doesn't feel good. His stomach makes weird noises and he starts to whine. His whining is getting louder until his caregivers wake up and Siwon came.

The man frowns after spotting his baby in pain and picks him up. It is high time to hurry in the bathroom. Yesung starts to whine because his stomach hurts even more and his face is red. Siwon doesn't know what happened. Everything was okay for the entire day and now this? Siwon wipes Yesung's bum and put him in a fresh diaper before washing their hands and walking out of the bathroom. Heechul is also awake and opens his arms toward his little one.

"What is wrong?"

Siwon sighs and puts Yesung down on their bed.

"I don't know he has diarrhea and fever."

They have every possible kind of medicine so Siwon goes to get Imodium to treat the diarrhea and also fills a bottle with warm tea. Yesung looks so tired and weak when he softly cries next to his mommy while sucking on his bottle. His little tummy feels weird and he is cold so Heechul got his heating pad and placed it on Yesung's tummy. They spend rest of the night soothing their poor little boy and the next morning isn't any better. They are lying in the bed when Siwon received a call from Seokjin.

"Hey, I wanted to let you know that Jimin is sick."

Siwon sighs and tells Seokjin that their baby is also sick. Seokjin has to admit he is a bit glad to hear that, he doesn't want Taehyung or Namjoon to be sick so he needs to get sick Jimin away from them.

"Could we be in your house for a few days?"

They see nothing bad on that and soon he arrived with sick Jimin in his arms. Seokjin put Jimin on the bed in the guests room and tucks him under a blanket. Then he goes to see how is Yesung doing and found him lying in the middle of his caregivers' huge bed in a nest created from blankets and stuffed toys. Yesung is sucking on a pacifier and looks at his uncle who smiles a bit and strokes his hair.

Siwon went out to buy apple juice and right after coming home, he fills two sippy cups - one for Yesung and one for Jimin. Yesung is extremely whiny when he is sick so all he does is whining and crying while feeling sick and sipping on the juice. On the other hand Jimin is doing quite good, he is sick so it means Seokjin allowed him to watch the TV for longer time and he is eating crackers. Heechul is walking around the hallway and watches Jimin who is watching the TV. He is carrying crying Yesung on his hip with a blanket draped over the baby. Heechul is hoping that Yesung will fall asleep like this, but it has been almost forty minutes and nothing - Yesung just cries. His stomach hurts, his head hurts and he threw up two times already. Siwon gently takes the baby from his husband and goes in the nursery. He sits down in the rocking chair and looks under the blanket. Yesung finally stopped crying, his face is flushed and he sucks on his pacifier with his hands curled under his chin.

"Should we drink more tea?"

Siwon holds the bottle with lukewarm tea and Yesung starts to drink. His mouth is dry after crying so much and Siwon uses a baby wipe to clean the snots and tears off his face. Yesung rubs his cheeks against his daddy's chest and let go of the bottle. It is getting dark outside and because of his sickness no one forces him to take a bath. His mommy just brushed his teeth and washed his face and he can be tucked in his crib with a heating pad so he is instantly warm. Siwon left the door between the nursery and their bedroom open just in case their baby cries. Yesung is slowly falling asleep. The heating pad is very comfy and the crib mobile spinning above his head is luring him to sleep. He sucks on the pacifier and squirms a bit to make the diaper more comfortable before closing his eyes and gripping the stuffed hamster.