🐢86🐢

No one's POV

Heechul and Siwon packed their bags and now anxiously think if they packed everything. Heechul is worried that Yesung won't sleep in a crib because there is no way how their hotel could have a crib big enough for a petite adult. Yes, the hotel is luxurious but they can't ask for such thing.

They are leaving Korea today and they will be there around dinner time. The flight is going to be almost 12 hours long, but it is going to worth it. Siwon is putting their bags in the car while Heechul is getting Yesung ready. It is early and Yesung isn't used to getting up so soon. Heechul put his stuffed friends in a bag pack while Yesung is falling asleep again on the changing table. Then it is time to dress Yesung in a pair of pants made from thin linen. The fabric has turquoise hue so it will be easy to spot Yesung in case he gets lost and the wide-leg pants are going to be comfy for the long flight. Heechul buttoned up the thin white shirt and then strokes his baby's hair.

"Are you ready for our adventure?"

Yesung only mumbled something and let his mommy to pick him up. Heechul carries him downstairs and forces him to take a few bites of a toast with peanut butter. Then they get in the car and Siwon is driving while Yesung is falling asleep. The airport is huge and crowded, so Siwon can't carry their baby and Yesung is forced to walk on his own. After a bit longer they can board the plane and Yesung is starting to get fussy. They are in the first class and there are cabins so they have privacy and Yesung can get his pacifier. It helps him with calming down and he fell asleep. Siwon can relax a bit because his baby isn't crying anymore and he closes his eyes. Heechul is reading a book, but occasionally peeks at Yesung and then decides to take off his shoes so Yesung's feet can rest. He put Yesung's sneakers aside and rubs Yesung's small feet. The little one is peacefully sleeping for a few hours before lunch arrived. Yesun whines when they woke him up and rubs his tired eyes with his little fists until his daddy stopped him.

At least the food is great - they have roasted chicken breast and then arrives chocolate cake with berries. Yesung feels much better after lunch and he wants to play. However, they are still trapped in the airplane and the only thing he can do is to walk in the plane toilet so his daddy can change his diaper. Siwon gave an iPad to Yesung so he can color in a coloring book during the long flight. The airplane is quickly getting closer to Bali and after a few more hours they landed.

A taxi takes them in their hotel and Yesung is in awe. The hotel consists of a main building where are few shops and restaurants and reception. Around the main building are bungalows and each bungalow has a swimming pool and garden around it. The guests have privacy and don't need to meet other people if they don't want to because each of the bungalows have a private beach. This is the best place for their vacation.

Heechul holds Yesung on his hip and walks around the bungalow and shows him everything. Yesung is gripping his mommy's black hair and sucks on his pacifier while looking around this new place. He is surprised when his mommy laid him down on a big bed and changed his diaper. Yesung realized that there is no crib for him and Heechul strokes his hair to calm him down because he feels Yesung's distress.

"You will have your own bed. Cool, am I right?"

Yesung isn't very thrilled. A regular bed is scary. There are no bars which could protect him and make him feel safe. Yesung isn't very happy with that. Heechul finished changing the diaper and then put a pair of baby blue shorts on his baby. Yesung is lying on the comfy bed and sucks on his pacifier while watching the green trees outside. Every room has huge windows so the guests can enjoy the scenery. Right now Yesung doesn't care about the scenery because he is getting sleepy. He is ready to fall asleep, but then his daddy picked him up.

"Let's go to the beach!"

Siwon picked up their whining baby and Heechul handed him his stuffed hamster so he won't be fussy. Yesung grips his hamster and let Siwon to carry him toward the beach with yellow sand. Heechul takes off his shoes and then takes off Yesung's shoes which makes the baby quite angry. Siwon slowly lowers him, so Yesung's small toes touch the warm sand. The little one kicked his legs because he doesn't want to be there, he wants to have a nap and maybe a bottle of warm milk. Heechul finds a small seashell and hands it to their baby. Yesung angrily throws the seashell away and it landed in the water. Heechul sighs and takes Yesung from Siwon.

"We thought that you want to go on a trip."

Yesung says nothing and only squirms in his mommy's arms. His head hurts a bit from the long flight and the sunlight is sharp and hurts his eyes. Heechul bounces him on his hip and goes near to the ocean.

"Look Yesungie! We will swim and play and have so much fun!"

Heechul walks in the water and screeches when the cold water made contact with his skin. He slowly dips Yesung's tiny feet in the ocean and the baby kicks his legs again. The water is too cold for his liking and he tugs on his mommy's shirt to let him know that he doesn't like this. Heechul sighed and put Yesung down on the warm sand and the baby sat down on his padded bum.

"I don't understand it. I thought that he would like it here."

Siwon shrugged and sat down next to Yesung. Their little one leaned on his daddy's shoulder and starts to whine. He wanted to go on a trip, but now he changed his mind and he wants to go home. But that isn't going to happen, they arrived only a few hours ago.

Siwon picks him up and he goes back in their bungalow. Siwon sat him down on the couch in the living room and goes to find his bottle or sippy cup while Heechul heads to a near small supermarket to buy milk. Soon Yesung is holding a bottle full of warm milk and his daddy carries him in his bedroom. He isn't very happy that Yesung doesn't have a crib here, but he hopes that they will survive it.