🐢 72 🐢

No one's POV

Yesung is sleeping for such a long time that his uncles are nervously checking on him. The sugar is gone and Yesung is too tired to wake up. Leeteuk and Kangin can rest while the baby sleeps in the safety of his crib. They have time to finish the last tasks on Siwon's and Heechul's list. It was hard and exhausting but Leeteuk can happily say that they filled all 20 tasks. Now they only need to wait for their friends to come back home.

Meanwhile, Siwon and Heechul are still in the hospital and Onew wants to do a few more exams to be 100% sure that they are healthy again. They were both going crazy without their baby, one week without him felt like an eternity. Their fever is finally gone and their cough is also almost gone but they still feel a bit weak. Heechul is so glad that they have such good friends who did everything that needed to be done in order to have a nice Christmas. He felt so terrible when he thought that Yesung isn't going to have the best Christmas but now he can be calm thanks to their friends. They also think that they need to repay them for taking care of the baby and fulfilling the tasks. They decided to invite them to spend Christmas together in their house. Maybe that their friends will say no but it could be great to spend Christmas together as they did with Halloween.

On the second end of Seoul, one little boy started to wriggle in his crib. Yesung slowly sat up and rubs his tired eyes. His black hair is a mess and sticks in every direction while Yesung grips the railing of his crib. He is alone and he hates it. Yesung started to whine and waits for someone to come. His daddy and mommy usually immediately take him out of the crib as soon as he wakes up. Unfortunately, only uncle Leeteuk came and smiles at him. Leeteuk picked him up and laid him down on the changing table. He changes Yesung's diaper while the baby squirms under touches of the cold wipes. Leeteuk put the clean baby down and prepares his clothes for today. Yesung is whining when his uncle took off his warm clothes and Leeteuk helped him into a pair of cotton trousers with cute bunny tail in the back. Then he put a cotton shirt with a frilled collar and embroidered cuffs on the baby and they are ready to go downstairs where is breakfast waiting for him. Yesung is sitting in his highchair and waits for Kangin to give him the bowl with oatmeal with honey and strawberries. Yesung takes his spoon and started to slowly eat. He is quite messy but the bib won't let his clothes get stained. Leeteuk is paying attention if he isn't getting the oatmeal in his hair and at the end of the breakfast Yesung gets a sippy cup with orange juice and Yesung can go and play in his playroom. Leeteuk and Kangin have to discuss one important thing - Yesung hasn't done number two since Siwon and Heechul left. It looks like he simply stopped pooping because of the sudden change and they know that they have to help him somehow. Donghae and Hyukjae appeared and Leeteuk sent them in the playroom to keep him company. The two uncles are in awe because Yesung has so many toys. They immediately started to play with the toys and don't mind Yesung who is sitting alone and feels too small to play with them. The baby's attention turned to his socks and Yesung started to pull on them and after the short fight got rid of them. He wriggles his toes and giggles when he feels the soft carpet under his small feet. Donghae turned to him and grabs the baby around the waist. He pulled him closer to them and started to play with a wooden farm with many animals. The uncles are crazy and make Yesung laugh because how can a horse drive a tractor? Moreover, Hyukjae is pretending that the chickens are attacking the farmer and Yesung put a cow on top of the barn.

Leeteuk and Kangin can rest for a while but it is suspicious that they are laughing so much. Leeteuk goes to see what are they doing and smiles. Donghae and Hyukjae are like kids but that isn't bad. Kangin found a bottle of laxative for kids and prepared a small cup full of medicine. It has a taste of cherries so Yesung doesn't fight while drinking it. Then his uncle sat him down on the toilet and waits until the laxative starts to work. Yesung doesn't know why he has to sit on the toilet, he likes wearing warm diapers and this is annoying. After a while, Yesung relieved himself, and uncle let him go to play again.

Leeteuk and Kangin clean the house a bit because a surprise is coming. Siwon and Heechul are on their way home. They took a long hot shower in the hospital to get rid of every germ that could stick to their bodies and then they changed into fresh clothes. It is exciting to come home after one week without their baby and they are going to give him so many cuddles. They walked into the house and found their baby and four friends sitting in the living room. They are eating popcorn and watch The Jungle Book. Their backs are facing the couple so they have no idea that someone came until Bugsy decided to ruin the surprise. He runs to them and barks, happy to see them again.

Donghae turned around and gasped and nudged Hyukjae with his elbow. Kangin already knows who came so he turned off the TV because no one is going to pay attention to it anyway. Yesung who is sitting in his lap whined and angrily pointed toward the TV because he was watching it. Siwon and Heechul can't wait any longer and run to the couch. Yesung froze after seeing his mommy and daddy appearing in front of him out of nowhere. Heechul quickly picked him up ..... and almost dropped him. Heechul is a bit weak after being sick so Siwon quickly helps him and takes Yesung from him. He pressed his baby close to his chest and Yesung tightly wraps his arms around his daddy's neck. The uncles decided that they are useless right now and so they left.

Heechul hugs his partner and little one and sniffles to Yesung's black hair. He missed this scent so bad. The mix of milk, baby body lotion, and diaper rash powder makes him feel so good, this scent is the scent of his home and family. Yesung likes being squished between his caregivers. Siwon is kissing his small cheeks and Yesung's hand finds its way to Heechul's shirt. He tightly grips the shirt of his mommy and looks at him. Siwon would like to use the toilet but Yesung simply won't let go of him. Siwon sighed and goes to use the toilet with Yesung hanging on him. It means that Heechul also has to follow them because Yesung is gripping his shirt. The caregivers don't mind it, having no personal space means that you have a loving family.