🐢 100 🐢

Heechul's POV

End of the year is close and it means that I have hands full of work. It is hard to work with a little baby next to me who keeps disturbing me, but I don't want to bother my friends and ask them to babysit him. At least I have a few secret weapons.

I shake a bag of mini pretzels in front of Yesung to get his attention and also hold a sippy cup with apple juice. Yesung stops watching the TV and makes grabby hands toward the snack while I pick him up. I carry him upstairs in my office. I put him down on the floor and sit down before opening my computer and start working on my project. Yesung is eating the pretzels and then crawls underneath my desk. I keep the house perfectly clean so I don't need to worry that the carpet is dirty or something. Yesung is eating and crumbling the pretzels around himself and soon rustling of the bag calls Bugsy who is always ready to beg for some food. Heebum also slowly walks in the room and gets under the table. I am working and when Yesung starts to whine, I hand him my phone to watch Pokémon so he is silent again. I need to work for a few more hours so I am glad that he still likes Pokémon.

Yesung is peacefully watching the anime and I work while occasionally stretching my back. I smile when a small hand hugs me around legs and know that he is using my trousers as a napkin. A bit later something warm and wet touches the skin on my shin and I jump up a bit.

"Who is licking my ankle?!"

I quickly look under the table, but only found my baby smiling at me with Heebum in his lap and Bugsy finishing the last pieces of pretzels.

"What did we tell you about feeding Bugsy your snacks? Your snacks are just for you."

Yesung smiles and shows his white teeth and I sigh. I guess that this is the best time for a break. I grab his hand and we go downstairs and into the kitchen. I start preparing a cup of strong coffee and also heat up some milk for Yesung because I know that warm milk makes him sleepy. I turn around just for a moment, but then I catch Yesung eating dog kibble straight from Bugsy's bowl.

"Hey hey hey! What is happening with you today?!"

I quickly grab his little hand and sit him in the high chair until the coffee and milk are ready. Then I pick him up again and hand him the bottle before going back in my office. Yesung sits in my lap, sucks on his bottle and soon his eyes start to close. I watch my baby who is falling asleep in my arms and wrap a blanket around him so he is warm and comfy. Only then I can go back to my work and listen to the soft noises coming from him.

Siwon comes back and I am really shocked that I managed to work for so long. He brought us dinner - hamburgers from Burger King. I know that it isn't healthy, but we are both too tired to cook. Yesung likes fries so he doesn't fight and dips his fries in ketchup before slowly eating them. Siwon picks him up from the high chair and gently takes Yesung's thin wrist and waves to me.

"Bye bye mommy, we are taking a bath!"

I smile at our baby and Siwon carries Yesung upstairs. He ran him a warm bath, threw few plastic fishes inside and then put Yesung down. The baby is happily splashing the water around and throws the fishes. After the bath Siwon wraps him in a fluffy towel which came straight from the dryer. Yesung sighs when the soft warmness envelops him and Siwon kisses his chubby cheeks. Yesung wriggles in his arms and Siwon takes him in the nursery. He pours a bit of honey scented body lotion in his palm and starts to massage his baby's back and arms. Yesung can't keep his eyes open, his daddy's touches are so nice. He is falling asleep, but squirms around to look at his daddy. Siwon smiles and shows the cute dimples on his cheeks. Siwon kisses the top of his button nose and rubs his cheek against Yesung's soft skin. He can't get enough of Yesung's scent, the soft skin and almond shaped eyes, but who could get enough of Yesung?