🐢 56 🐢

No one's POV

Yesung is feeling better and it means that they can head on the beach. Seokjin and Heechul are carrying food while Namjoon with Siwon are dragging all the toys which their littles wanted to take with them. Yesung is waddling between Jimin and Taehyung but soon got tired and sat down on the small rocks which are creating a path from the house, across the garden, and to the beach. Siwon put all the toys down on the already warm sand and goes back to get Yesung who is building a small hill from the rocks. Siwon grabbed him under armpits and put him on his hip. The loving daddy pats back of his baby who is absolutely adorable. He is wearing a red swimsuit with a bubble shape and it has pom-pom details across the chest. The swimsuit is for girls but Heechul made it and finds it extremely cute. On Yesung's head is sitting a bucket hat with strawberry design. The hat even has a green stem on top.

Siwon carried Yesung on the beach and sat him down on the sand next to Jimin. Taehyung is creating with seaweed and hunts crabs while Seokjin is building a small tent next to the two smallest littles. Now the sun isn't parching them and they can play. Soon Jimin waddled to the water and dipped his bum in the fresh water. Taehyung jumped in the water and his daddy needs to hurry him and save him from drowning. Jimin is wearing a cute swimsuit with Little Mermaid printed on the front, it is from girls section but Seokjin doesn't care what his boys wear. His little dumpling looks so cute and those ruffles on the back of the swimsuit make him look like a small baby. On the other hand, Taehyung is running around only in a pull-up. They weren't able to force some clothes on him so they let him run around like this.

Heechul wrapped one arm around Yesung's chest and put the second hand under the baby's bum. He picked him up like this and takes a few steps closer to the water. Heechul is holding Yesung in the air and dipped his small kicking feet in the ocean.

"Is it nice, my baby?"

Heechul kissed Yesung and the boy happily squirmed in his arms. Siwon is recording the whole scene with his phone and then got in the water. He swims for a few meters and then turned around and dived under the water. Siwon swims over to Taehyung and the little climbed on his back.

Heechul was worried that their baby is going to get mad because of another little one playing with his daddy but Yesung doesn't care. He is watching his toes wriggling in the crystal clear water and feels the sand under his heels. Yesung squealed when a small wave washed over his feet and the four caregivers coo because of the overload of cuteness. Heechul sat Yesung down because his arms got tired. He keeps Yesung only on place where the water doesn't reach more than two inches (5 centimeters). The baby doesn't mind that others are having a fight with water guns and he is happy with his few plastic cups. The cups have different sizes and colors and Yesung is pouring the water from one cup to another and sometimes also on his mommy. Jimin and Taehyung run to get more water toys. They both carry a huge floating toy shaped like a piece of pizza and jumped on it.

Siwon grabs Yesung's swimming ring with turtles and sat down in the water next to Heechul. After a while, he grabs Yesung and lowered him down to sit inside the ring. There is a strap leading between Yesung's legs so he can't slip out. Siwon pushed the ring a bit and they waved to Yesung.

"Weee! You are swimming!"

Their baby only giggled and kicked his legs to get back to them. Namjoon grabs the edge of the ring and drags him further from his mommy and daddy. Seokjin ran his hand over Yesung's back and grabs those small feet.

"Are you floating back to Korea?"

Yesung wriggled around to look over his shoulder and pouted. He wants back to his mommy! He put his thumb in his mouth before Seokjin can stop him. In few seconds Yesung spat out the saltwater and his face twisted in anger. He wants his pacifier!