🐢 79 🐢

No one's POV

Three weeks after New Year three families decide to arrange a playdate for their littles. Of course, Taehyung and Jimin are coming but unfortunately, Ryeowook can't come because he is visiting their relatives together with Kyuhyun. Siwon also got a call from their other friends. Kai Huening and Kang Taehyun have three littles so they are real heroes. Their Beomgyu, Yeonjun and Soobin might look cute but they are so naughty.

Heechul prepared many snacks for the playdate and soon Seokjin arrived. Jimin and Taehyung run in Yesung's playroom where their friend waits for them. Seokjin goes into the kitchen to have a cup of coffee with Heechul and then Kai arrived.

"Stop fighting!"

His littles are fighting since they woke up this morning and Kai is exhausted. Beomgyu, Yeonjun, and Soobin are pushing and kicking each other and Kai begs Heechul.

"Look after them for a few hours, please."

Heechul is feeling sad that his friend is so exhausted and nodded. The three littles run in the house and Seokjin leads them in the playroom. The littles are a bit shy, they haven't met very often. Jimin and Yesung are playing with a dollhouse while Taehyung is protectively standing above his little brother and baby. Beomgyu, Yeonjun and Soobin are staring back at them and hesitantly unpacked the toys they bring with them. They know that they have met but the begging of their playdate is still shy and slow. After one hour they finally decided to leave their half of the room and created a group. They are standing a city from Lego and wooden building blocks and then Jimin wants to put the dollhouse in the middle of their city. He wants his Barbie to be the mayor but Beomgyu has a different idea. He wants to put his Batman in the dollhouse but there can be only one mayor. Beomgyu threw the doll out of the dollhouse and Jimin gasps. He runs to get his loved Barbie in a red gown and quickly checks if she is okay. Jimin's short chubby fingers are tightly holding the doll and he turned to his big brother. Taehyung frowned when he sees few tears leaving his brother's eyes and got mad. No one can make his brother cry.

Taehyung pushed Beomgyu who fell down right on their city and Soobin started to cry while the two still fight. Heechul and Seokjin hear some noises coming from upstairs and quickly run to see what is going on. They both sigh after seeing the fight and pulled the boys away from each other. Heechul is relieved that his baby is okay, Yesung is busy with bitting on a foam building block and doesn't care that they fight. Seokjin drags Beomgyu downstairs and Heechul got Taehyung. The adults sat down on the couch in the living room and stand the boys in front of them.

"What happened?"

Beomgyu and Taehyung are immediately arguing and Heechul smacked their bottoms.

"Who told you that fighting is okay?"

The littles are pouting and look on their stern uncles who told them to stand in two opposite corners of the living room. Taehyung and Beomgyu are silently thinking about what they did wrong and Heechul goes to check on the rest of the littles. He sees that Yesung must be hungry because he is still bitting and sucking on the foam block so he picked him up and carries him downstairs. Heechul prepared a bottle of milk for him and laid him down in the crib next to the couch where is Seokjin sitting and making sure that the two littles are standing in the corners.

Yesung is pretty comfy. He likes being in his crib because no one can get to him and he has a bit of privacy while drinking the warm milk. Yesung squirms a bit when Soobin appeared. Soobin usually feels big enough to drink from the regular glass but right now the milk looks so appealing. He stands next to the crib and Seokjin goes to help Heechul with preparing lunch for everyone. Soobin reached his hand in the crib and grabs the bottle which is resting in Yesung's weak grip. Yesung frowns on Soobin who easily stole the bottle of milk and now drinks it. The baby squeaked and grips the railing of his crib to sit up and angrily pointed on Soobin who continues sucking on the bottle and sat down on the soft carpet. Yesung angrily babbles and looks around to tell his mommy about this crime. Heechul is in the kitchen and doesn't mind that his baby is squealing and babbling, Yesung can be pretty vocal if he wants to. Seokjin better goes to see what is the baby doing and frowns at Soobin.

"Did you steal it? Your daddy said that you are too big for bottles."

Soobin only shakes his head no and finished the milk. Seokjin hears how is Yesung starting to sob so he quickly fixed another bottle and handed it to Yesung. The baby started to suck but still glares on Soobin. Heebum walked into the room and sat down next to the crib. The cat is purring while rubbing its side against the crib and glares on the loud little who is in Seokjin's arms. Soobin is loudly expressing his desire to pet the cat but Heebum is smarter. She jumps on the couch and then jumped right in the crib next to Yesung.

Yesung raised his arm a bit and Heebum squeezed under his arm. The cat loudly hissed on Soobin and then started to lick Yesung's cheek. She probably thinks that this is her hairless kitten and Yesung sucks on his bottle while watching the pet. Seokjin cooed because these two are so cute. He also forgot about Taehyung and Beomgyu but luckily for them, Heechul came. He called the littles from upstairs and gave them bottles of milk and then he called the two naughty boys.

"Now say sorry and hug. And I don't want to see you fighting ever again."

Taehyung and Beomgyu do what they need to and then also got bottles full of milk. The house is now quiet and the littles drink but it means that some of them are starting to feel sleepy. Of course, that Yesung is the first one who dropped his bottle. Heebum's silent purring and her soft fur under his fingers sent him right into dreamland. Jimin, Soobin and Yeonjun are also sleepy and Heechul with Seokjin bring blankets and pillows so they can take a nap on the soft carpet in the living room. Only Taehyung and Beomgyu are awake so Seokjin goes in the playroom to play with them and keep them silent. Heechul stays in the living room to watch over the sleeping littles and also checks their diapers and pull-ups. He is watching the peaceful faces of the sleeping boys and has to smile because they look so calm and happy. Seokjin is lost. Taehyung and Beomgyu are showing him so many toys which he doesn't know and desperately tries to keep up with them. Luckily for him, Taehyung and Beomgyu are friends again after the small storm went away so they don't really need him.

After one hour Heechul started to wake up the little ones because they can't sleep forever. Also, it is lunchtime and tomato soup with Alphabet pasta is waiting for them. Yesung is sitting in his highchair, Jimin is sitting in his daddy's lap and the rest sit on chairs on their own. It is funny how they repeat that they are big boys so many times and yet immediately put their fingers in the soup. Heechul sees that the Alphabet pasta wasn't the best idea, Yesung might be giggling when Heechul raps song using the letters which are on the spoon but the others are picking the pasta with their fingers and soup is dripping everywhere. Luckily their clothes survive lunch and they can play again. They are having so much fun but then Kai came to get his three monkeys. His boys are doing everything to prolong the playdate but with daddy in the house and appa waiting for them at home, there is no way how to stay longer. They wave and say goodbye and then they get in their car. The three remaining littles are sad but soon went back to playing until Namjoon arrived to pick up his family. Jimin and Taehyung are putting on their coats and Yesung fell on his padded bum. He started to wail and Heechul quickly picked him up.

"What is wrong?"

Namjoon asked and continues helping Jimin with putting on his shoes. Nothing is wrong with Yesung, he is only sad that his friends are leaving and he is alone again. He cries and makes grabby hands toward Jimin and Taehyung. Heechul walked to Seokjin and handed him his baby.

"You want to go with them?"

Yesung is startled by the sudden change and looks at Seokjin with his lips stretched into O shape.

"Yes! I will take him!"

Seokjin smiles on Yesung whose chin started to shake. The baby is crying again and launched himself back toward his mommy. Heechul isn't standing far from Seokjin so he is able to quickly catch him and put one hand under his bum and the second one is tightly wrapped around Yesung's back. Seokjin pouted because he wants the cute baby but there is no way how could Namjoon allow to have a third little. Jimin and Taehyung are enough. They left and Heechul holds Yesung on his hip.

"Do you love mommy?"

Yesung quickly nodded and let his mommy carry him in the kitchen. Heebum is drinking water and Yesung makes grabby hands toward the cat. Heechul puts him down on his feet and Yesung quickly hugs the poor animal. Even Heechul feels a bit sad that Seokjin left, the house is now very silent without so many littles. He sighed and sees that Siwon is going to arrive in a few minutes and he is bringing dinner so at least Heechul doesn't need to care about cooking something. Yesung is babbling something on the floor so Heechul quickly turned his attention to the little one and together they wait for daddy to come home.