🐢96🐢

No one's POV

Siwon woke up earlier so he can cook breakfast before heading to work. The breakfast isn't something complicated, just sausages and bread. Suddenly he can feel someone is watching him and turns around. Ryeowook with very messy hair is standing there and rubs his eyes.

"Hello. Did you sleep well?"

Ryeowook nods and looks around. Where is everyone? Siwon informed him that Heechul and the baby are still asleep and Ryeowook pouts. He watches Siwon who put the sausages on plates and then the uncle takes his hand.

"Let's wake them up, okay?"

Ryeowook happily nods and together they go upstairs. Heechul is already awake and scrolls through Instagram but he still groans when Siwon came and he knows he needs to get up now. Siwon strokes Ryeowook's hair and repeats that Yesung is a sensitive baby and he can't be too loud. Siwon finally opened the door and Ryeowook silently steps in the nursery.

Yesung is still asleep with the warm blanket wrapped around him. Ryeowook pats Yesung's small hand and smiles when the baby moves a bit. Siwon let Ryeowook to stroke Yesung's hands and hair for a while, but then needs to pick his little one up in order to change his wet diaper. Ryeowook follows his uncle who laid Yesung down on the changing table and starts to change the diaper. Then they go downstairs and hungry Ryeowook starts to devour his breakfast. He is stuffing his cheeks so he looks like a hamster while sleepy Yesung is rubbing his eyes and wriggles in the highchair.

"Look at you! You eat so well!"

Heechul can't believe that Ryeowook is eating so well, he finished breakfast without crying and fussing, but Yesung on the other hand frowns and whines when they want him to eat a bit. After a moment Yesung spots that his friend finished and now sits there while being praised by his mommy and daddy. Yesung hesitantly grabs one small sausage and takes a bite.

"Katchup please."

Siwon quickly gives him ketchup and watches how Yesung starts to eat. He is in awe that his baby boy suddenly eats so well. After breakfast the littles can play and Siwon left.

Yesung and Ryeowook are nicely playing in the playroom. Ryeowook can't have so many toys, their flat isn't big enough, but at least Yesung doesn't mind sharing his toys. They play with the kitchen set, then move to the big Barbie house and play with dolls. Heechul joins them after a while and he brings fruit pouches. Peach one for Yesung and mango with passion fruit for Ryeowook. The littles are drinking their snack and Heechul takes Barbie's pink cabriolet. He joins them in their play date and they play for few hours. Yesung loves having his friend here, his mommy isn't so good in playing because he is an adult and doesn't have the right fantasy for this. Ryeowook also loves his uncles and the baby because the uncles aren't so strict as his daddy - his daddy doesn't give him much sweets and doesn't have so much time he could spend with him. Kyuhyun is busy and works hard so Ryeowook had to learn his daddy isn't always in the mood for playing. And now he can play with the baby all the time.

Well, not all the time because right now Yesung needs a nap. He is getting fussy and his mommy picks him up. Heechul carried Yesung in the nursery and tucks him in the crib. Ryeowook is watching Heechul from afar and knows he can't disturb the baby. He pulls out his iPad and starts to play Angry birds to kill some time before Yesung wakes up. Heechul starts to cook lunch - tortillas with chicken meat and vegetable. Ryeowook wants to help him so he puts plates on the table and pours ice tea in glasses. Then he goes to torture Heebum for a while, the poor cat hides underneath the couch and meows at the annoying boy. Yesung sleeps for a long while, the boy downstairs is getting bored, but at least Bugsy wants to play with him.

Yesung finally wakes up with a wet diaper and cries so his mommy comes and changes him. Heechul takes him downstairs in the kitchen and they start to eat. Yesung sips the ice tea and eats the yummy tortilla his mommy made. After lunch, they can play again and this time Yesung doesn't feel sleepy until the evening when Siwon comes back from work.

Being with his uncles and friend was fun, but Kyuhyun is back. Ryeowook cries a lot while Kyuhyun packs his things. He doesn't want to leave his friend so he decided to throw a tantrum the likes of which this house has never seen. Ryeowook is screaming, crying and kicking his legs, but Kyuhyun is stern. He gives him a hard look and after a while Ryeowook has no more energy to continue.

"Are you done?"

Kyuhyun grabs his hands and pulls the little one up. Ryeowook's asthma wasn't able to stop him, but his daddy's eyes tell him that there is no other option than going home. Ryeowook gently pats the top of Yesung's head and kisses his cheeks.

"Bye bye."

Ryeowook waves to obviously confused Yesung who doesn't understand where is his friend going. Yesung's chin wobbles and Siwon picks him up to stop the waterfall of tears. Siwon bounces his baby in his arms and they wave to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Ryeowook is still sulking while Kyuhyun buckles his seatbelt and angrily huffs. Kyuhyun strokes his hair and kisses his chubby cheeks.

"You can see him again very soon. So please stop being a grumpy tiger, okay?"

Kyuhyun tickles him a bit and Ryeowook giggles. Yes, he is still sad that he had to leave, but his daddy is right, he is always right. He can visit his friend again or Yesung could visit them.