🐢136🐢

No one's POV

Yesung loves Christmas. Snow, Christmas lights, gifts .... Right now Yesung is eyeing the advent calendar. Heechul created one just for Yesung. 24 small paper boxes and inside each one is something sweet or a little toy. Yesung is wondering what he will find inside today. Heechul hands him the box with number 22 and Yesung lifts the lid. Inside is a box of SweeTarts hearts. Siwon opens the box for him and Yesung takes one. The sweet heart is melting on his tongue and Yesung smiles. Yes, he loves Christmas.

Heechul knows that this year they wanted to have peaceful Christmas, just their little family in their house. However, Heechul can't get rid of the feeling that Kyuhyun with Ryeowook must be lonely. Spending Christmas alone in their flat is sad for sure. So today after their littles had playdate, Heechul offers him they could spend Christmas together.

Kyuhyun is surprised by the offer. And he is also happy.

"Yeah, we would like to."

Heechul smiles at Kyuhyun and doesn't bother with their wish to spend Christmas like family, just the three of them. Kyuhyun with Ryeowook left and Heechul hurries to dress Yesung because they need to do grocery shopping.

They will need more food, Heechul will have to cook and bake more, but he doesn't mind it. Yesung is a bit tired after the playdate so he is calm during the entire trip to the supermarket. Heechul got everything they will need and even more. It took him long time before he carried the boxes with food in the kitchen and starts to unload the items in the fridge or in the pantry.

Siwon comes home from work and he is surprised to see all the food and Heechul busy with baking. Heechul explained the situation and Siwon isn't even mad. Kyuhyun is a friend and Ryeowook with Yesung can play together.

Two days later, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook arrived. Kyuhyun has to admire Heechul's work around the house. The garden with 10 inches (25 centimeters) of snow looks great and the three LED deers are cute. Kyuhyun unpacks their bags in the guest room while Ryeowook runs to find Yesung. He found his friend in the kitchen.

Yesung is sitting on the floor while Heechul and Kyuhyun are preparing gingerbread dough. Yesung smiles at his friend, but stays glued to his mommy's leg. Why should they leave the kitchen? The air is warm thanks to the oven and the dough smells so good. Ryeowook sits down next to him and Heebum runs to them. Ryeowook pets the cat and remembers his hamster in the cage upstairs. Soon Kyuhyun ushers the littles in the bathroom to wash their hands because it is time to cutout cookies from the dough. Many metal Christmas cookie cutters are prepared for them. They have angel, snowman, candy cane, star and more. Kyuhyun likes creating pretty cookies, but Yesung is busy eating the dough. Ryeowook enjoys every minute of baking because his brother can't bake and he also doesn't have so much time.

Their cookies are done in a while and Heechul puts them in the oven. Yesung wants to play now, he is bored so he runs in the living room to annoy his daddy until Siwon gives in and takes him outside. Ryeowook follows them to enjoy the garden and snow. Time is quickly flowing when they are having fun and evening comes soon. Dinner looks amazing - bacon-wrapped turkey with mashed potatoes and the sweet dot after dinner is Pavlova cake. Kyuhyun volunteers to bath both littles and then goes to get dressed himself and his brother. Heechul goes to dress Ryeowook has a cute suit with a vest while Yesung has black dress with pleated tulle skirt. They both look cute, but frown in the same time because they are forced to wait for their gifts.

They eat and Ryeowook has hard time acting like a good boy when his gifts are so close. Siwon is feeding their baby who is slowly munching, it is possible he forgot that a pile of gifts is waiting for him in the next room. After dinner, they can finally go in the living room. There are two piles of gifts - one for Ryeowook and one for Yesung. Siwon sat Yesung next to his gifts while Ryeowook runs to the pile for him. Ryeowook is tearing the paper like an animal. Every few minutes he squeals due to discovering new and new toys. Yesung is just sucking on his pacifier until Heechul kneels down next to him. They will unwrap the gifts together. Yesung got many new toys and clothes, but he is more focusing on the golden ribbons. He lies down on the soft carpet and brings one ribbon closer to his eyes. He likes how it shines. Suddenly Ryeowook appears above him and Yesung smiles at his friend. Ryeowook also shines! Yesung reaches his hand to poke Ryeowook's cheek and giggles.

"He is feeling very small, okay? Be careful, please."

Siwon kneels next to Ryeowook and gently grabs Yesung under armpits to pull him up. Ryeowook sits down next to Yesung and Heechul plays How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey. The littles are both laughing soon and Kyuhyun let his brother to taste a bit of eggnog. Yesung is happy with his sippy cup full of pineapple juice. They watch the movie with Bugsy occasionally barking on the screen. Heechul enjoys how his baby giggles and how Ryeowook acts toward him. He is so fond of the baby.

They watch one more movie before Yesung fell asleep with his head resting on Ryeowook's shoulder. Siwon carefully gathers him in his arms, but Yesung whines. He doesn't want to let go of Ryeowook's hand. Siwon sighs and Ryeowook follows Yesung and Siwon in the guest room. The baby can sleep in the bed with Ryeowook, for tonight. Siwon strips him and dresses him in warm pajama with stars. Siwon turns on the Christmas lights hanging on the window and kisses his baby's head. Yesung is cuddling to Ryeowook who suddenly doesn't mind his early bedtime. The adults can watch some normal movie and drink wine without having to worry that the littles will see a sex scene. Meanwhile, Yesung is fast asleep and Ryeowook is watching his face. The apples of his cheeks are a bit pink thanks to the warm pajama and blanket. Ryeowook strokes his short fingers and smells to Yesung's soft hair before closing his eyes and falling asleep.