Reconciling With His Mom

Kokichi's POV

"*Sigh* Fuck me upside with a 15" strap on. When in the fresh hell is this plane coming?"

" In about an hour and a half I think."

" Why did you have to book the flight that was at 1 in the damn morning?"

" It was the earliest one."

" I'm getting really sleepy..."

" Then just lay in my lap and take a nap."

" Alright..."

I laid down in his lap.

" *Yawn* Y'know, sometimes I wish you had some big ass titties so I could just use them like pillows. And suck on them and put my face in between them and fuck them."

As I laid down trying to drift to sleep my damn phone started ringing.

" Ughhhhhhhhh! What could it possibly be?! 

I picked it up to see that it was my mom calling me. Part of me just wants to ignore it but the other half just wants to answer it to see what she wants. Guess I'll just answer it.

"What is it?"

" Hi Kokichi, how's your honeymoon going?"

" Fuckin' peachy. But what exactly do you want?"

" I just wanted to talk to you."

" But why?"

" Because you're my son and I care about you."

" If you care so much then why didn't you save me from the living embodiment of a nightmare?"

" I wanted to, believe me I did. But I was scared, everything he did to you he did to me."

"Then why didn't you leave?"

" I wanted to and every time I tried to leave and take you with me he would stop me threatening to kill us both and feed us to cannibals."

"*Sigh*"

" I don't expect you to ever forgive me, and honestly if I was you I wouldn't forgive me either. But I just want you to know, if I could change what happened to you I would do it in a heartbeat. To this day I've still never forgiven myself for what happened to you. So say whatever you need to say about me say it, I deserve it."

"I...I forgive you..."

" W-what...?"

"I said I forgive you..."

It took a lot outta me to say that. Hell even Shuuichi looked at me like he didn't know what I was saying.

"Y-you do?"

" Yeah... I do. If you love me like you say you do you'll need to work very damn hard and maybe just maybe I'll let you into my life. But I just want you to know that you broke me, both of you broke me and it wasn't until I met Shuuichi that I knew I could be fixed again."

" I never knew you felt that way about him."

" Shuuichi is my everything, he came and swept me off my feet. He showed me that true love isn't complete bullshit."

" I'm so glad that you're happy."

" It's gonna take a lot for me trust you."

" I know, I want to gain your trust. I want to be your in your life."

" Yeah I know..."

" I just want you to know that I love you very much and I'm so proud of the man you became."

"Yeah... I gotta go. I-I'll call you later."

As soon as I hung up I started crying and I don't even know why. It's 1 in the morning and I'm crying in the middle of an airport, if this doesn't scream depressing then I don't know what does. Shuuichi started stroking my hair as I cried into his lap.

" You think I'm pitiful don't you?"

" Of course I don't... I think you're just bottling up your emotions and you need to cry. So go ahead and cry as long as you need to, when you're done I'll be here to wipe away your tears and tell you that it's all ok."

" *Sniffle* You're great you know that? Will gently rock me until I fall asleep?"

" Sure."

He kissed me on the head before gently rocking me.