A New Fetish

Kokichi's POV

It's been three days and Shuuichi hasn't slept once, all he lives on is coffee . And worst of all he hasn't touched me in three days, not even simple kiss! Me and my body miss my beloved dearly. I am determined to get him off his ass and get him up sleep. I walked out of our room and saw him sitting on the couch in the dark and blankly starting at his laptop.

" Baby... When are you coming back to bed?"

" When I'm finished..."

" You've been telling me that for the past 3 damn days. It's almost been 4 days, you need to sleep."

" I'll be fine..."

" No you're not. Look at you!"

He looked awful, his hair was a mess, his eyes looked dead and don't even get me started on the bags under his eyes.

" C'mon... I need my designated cuddle bear... I miss your cuddles... And not to mention you haven't fucked me in days! I'm gettin' desperate!"

" I know... I'm sorry... I'm just really busy and need to finish this..."

"Oh, so now your work is more important then me?"

" I didn't say that... I just need to finish... I'll sleep when I'm done..."

" Baby please... Your work can wait, you've been at it for 3 days, I care about your well being. Please will you just come back to bed with me..."

" I told you I will when I'm done..."

" Dammit Shuuichi I don't like when you do this to yourself."

The entire time we've been talking he hasn't looked up at me once. If there's something I want I'll do anything to get it, and right now I want Shuuichi's attention. So I walked over to him, stood in front of his laptop and since I was wearing a robe with nothing under it I decided I was gonna flash him, so I pulled the strap off and opened it up, he was totally unfazed by it, he didn't even give me a little blush.

" Aren't you gonna say something?! Like how cute my body is or how you're gonna fuck me so hard I'll need a wheelchair?! Just nothin'!!"

"..."

" Are you not even slightly turned on?!

The day I can't turn my fiancé on is the same day I give up on everything. Cuz if I can't get my man horny what's the point of even living?

" Actually.. You're kind of in the way... Do you mind moving to the left a little?"

" No! I'm not gonna move!"

I adjusted my robe back on and sat in his lap.

" Kokichi... I really need to-"

" Lift your arms up..."

" But... I really need to-"

" It's 4 in the goddamn morning I'm tired and I need my beauty sleep, don't fucking argue with me. Now lift your arms up... I'm not gonna ask you again."

He reluctantly raised his arms up and I took off his shirt, then I pulled his underwear off.

" Will you tell me why you need me to be naked?"

" No."

" I'm gonna go get somethin'. Don't you go anywhere..."

I got up off of him and went into the bathroom and grabbed a vanilla scented candle and a lighter. I walked out and sat back on top of him and lit it.

" That's a candle."

" Congrats babe you have eyes. This is a candle."

" What do you plan on doing with that?"

" You'll see..."

I silently waited for enough wax to melt and then I poured it on him, I watched as the freshly dripped wax cooled on his thigh. Honestly this was the first time in three days where he's shown any emotion.

" Ah! What the hell?! Why?!"

" Now that I've got your attention sweetheart... I'm gonna pour hot wax on you... I wanna try a new kink out on you, and since you refuse to go to bed... Now's the perfect time to try it out... That's why I stripped you naked..."

I waited for more wax to melt before pouring it on him again. It really is amazing how fast wax will harden back up, its actually kinda cool.

" And while I pour it on you I'm gonna jerk you off..."

I took my robe off before scooting closer to him and took both of our cocks into my free hand. I continued to drip the wax on to him

" Mmm...Ah... You missed this didn't you baby...?"

" A lot actually..."

" Maybe if you weren't so focused on your work honey we wouldn't have had to go three days without touching each other..."

" Haa... Ah...Shuuichi...Fuck this feels sooooooooo good..."

"Mmm... K-Kokichi..."

I wonder what it feels like... So I decided to pour some wax on me. It kinda burned a lil, but still a little fun, but it's much more fun to pour it on Shuuichi.

" I missed your body so much... But I missed feeling myself inside you even more..."

" Then what are you waiting for darling...? Fuck me already..."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on to his dick. I also continued to drip the wax on him, he looked like he was actually starting to enjoy it too.

" Haaa....Ah... Y-yes... Oh yes like that..."

" Haaaaa... Mmph... Shit..."

I put my hand on his shoulder to steady my balance and I started o dig my nails into his back cuz it felt that goddamn good.

" Haa...! Ah...! You feel so good inside me... D-don't ever stop feeling this good..."

" I'll try not to..."

Would you like the know the reason why I like having a lotta sex? It's cuz I wanna fuck as much as I can before I need Viagra to get t up, an even after I need Viagra I still plan on taking dick like a champ, we're gonna be damn near in our 60's and Shuuichi's still gonna be blowing my back out, whether or not he wants to. Good dick like this only comes around once in awhile so you gotta treasure it.

" Ah... Mmph... Oh baby..."

" Kokichi... You're gonna make me cum soon..."

" I am too..."

I moved up and down faster and dripped more wax on him. I could feel my orgasm building up and then I came all over his stomach and he came inside me. Once I caught my breath I blew the candle out and set it down on the coffee table, I leaned down and kissed him passionately.

" God, I love you so fucking much Shuuichi."

" I love you too Kichi."

" No you don't understand. I love you so much that it's hard to put in words. Which is why I want you to come back to bed with me, your work can wait sweetie."

" Alright... I'll go to sleep."

" Thank you baby. But first go wash that damn wax and cum off of you."

" What about you? You have wax and cum on you too."

" No. The cum is *in* me there's a big difference. But fiiiiiiiine let's take a shower."

I got off of his lap, grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom.