Body Swap

Kokichi's POV

I get to be in the body of my beloved! And he's in my body. I also have this really cute antenna on my head now. I kinda wanted to do one to my hair but it just didn't look as cute as it was on Shuuichi.

" I'm tall! I can reach shit on high shelves now without needing a chair!"

" And look at you little shortie."

I decided to tease him by squatting down to his level. This is the only time I get to be tall so let me have this for once.

" I never realized how short you really are."

" But at least I'm easy for you to pick up!"

" And now I can do this!"

I picked him and spun him around.

"Ah!"

" Wow... I didn't realize I was so light."

I put him down and then squeezed his butt, or my butt? I still don't know how this works.

" Why?!"

" It's MY body! You're just in it temporarily."

" Heeeeeeeey my ass is gettin' kinda thicker. But still not thick enough... I want it to be thicker then a bowl of oatmeal!

Guess I gotta keep eating and just hope that all the food goes to my ass and thighs.

" Actually... C'mere... I wanna do something with you..."

I've always kinda wonder what it felt like to genuinely fuck myself and now I'll finally get my answer. I better be as tight as people say I am.

" Please tell me we're not going out like this."

" Nope! Just to our room... Y'know what's about to happen."

" Yeah I do..."

" Then what are we waiting for!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into our room, I pushed him back onto the bed and yanked his pants and underwear off.

" ...Always wondered what sucking my own dick felt like..."

Then I got to work blowing him, I pushed my hair back so that it wouldn't get in the way. I was right my cock is pretty tasty, this feels kinda weird but also kinda fun.

" Ah...Kokichi..."

"Mmph... Mmm..."

It felt weird giving him head with his own mouth but I could still deepthorat.

" You like that baby...?"

" Don't I always..."

I did this for awhile until I kinda got bored and decided that I had to fuck him. Now what position should I fuck him in...? Hmmmmmmmmm? Hmmmmmm.... The possibilities are endless really. I could have him ride me or I could pick him up. Actually I'm gonna do both! We both stripped off our clothes and I laid on the bed.

" Oooooooooooh! Now I got the big ass cock! Yes!!

I mean I'm like what? 8"? But compared to Shuuichi I look like I'm small, he's in the double digits, it kinda pisses me off.

" S-so what do you want me to do?"

" What do you think? You're gonna ride me."

" I...I don't know how..."

I ran my hand across my face.

" Ohmigod... You've seen me do it plenty of times. It's not that hard. But you know what is hard, this dick but it's not gonna be hard if you don't hurry up."

He got on the bed and then on top of me and slowly started moving. God he really did look like he didn't know what he was doing. But damn it feels really good inside me, I am as tight as I thought.

" Wow... I feel amazing... So this is what I feel like when you fuck me..."

" I'm really big... I never knew this is what it feels like for you..."

It felt crazy good inside me. Like seriously good.

" Ah... Shit..."

I grabbed his waist so that I could steady his pace a little. 

" Ah... Shuuichi... I love the way my ass clenches around your cock... It feels so damn good..."

" Well you feel even better..."

That's when I wrapped my arms around his waist and stood up, that completely shocked him.  Then he wrapped his arms around my neck.

" Ah....Haa...Ah...N-now I know why you want me to pick you up when we do this... It feels really good..."

" I thought I told you... This is like my second favorite sex position. Ah... My favorite being when I ride you..." 

I moved him up and down faster and harder cuz I was getting pretty close to cumming.

" Yes...! Kokichi more! I'm getting so close! Make me cum!"

I went faster and harder until we both came. I kissed him before putting him back down. That was pretty fun., no a lot of fun.

" Kokichi...Kokichi! Get up!"

"What...?! Why did you wake me? I was having the most amazing dream."

" I could tell..."

He glanced down at his stomach and that's when I saw that there was cum all over his stomach.

" W-was that me...?"

" Yup."

" Whoopsie! Sorry babe. I can't control what happens during my wet dreams."

"What was it about anyways?"

" Oh!  It was amazing! I dreamt that we swapped bodies and I ended up fucking you."

" Well it sounds and looked like you enjoyed it. Now I'm going to get a napkin and wipe this off me."

" You don't have to..."

I smiled and started licking the cum off of him. When he was all clean I kissed him.

" Well night night babe! I love you!" 

" I love you too."

I laid my head on him as he wrapped his arms around me and I fell back asleep