Honeymoon

Shuuichi's POV

" I still find it hard to believe that you took me to Paris for our honeymoon."

For our honeymoon Kokichi really wanted to go Paris as well as Italy, Greece, London, New York City, Hollywood, Las Vegas and Disney world, in that order by the way. We arrived in Paris last night and I ended up carrying him out of the airport because he was really tired and I told him not stay up late.

" I wanna see the Eiffel Tower and the Mona Lisa! And and and eat croissants and macaroons and crêpes and éclairs! And and and drink expensive French wine! And and-"

" Calm down Kokichi. We will do all of that I promise. But first..."

I picked him up and pushed him up against the window.

" Shouldn't we be having sex right now...?"

" Oh...? We get married and you become the horny one...? I'm not complaining but... Shouldn't we be naked first...?"

"Fine..."

I put him down and we both stripped our clothes off. I kissed him as I picked him up and started fucking him up against the window.

"Ah...Against the window...? So kinky... I feel bad for anyone who looks up..."

"Ah...Ah...Ha.."

"Ha...Ah...Like that... I love it when you do that to me..."

He started to grab and tug at my hair with one hand and with the other hand he dug and scratched at my neck and we made out sloppily.

" Ah...Ah...Ah...Ah...Yes baby...I love when you pound y-your cock into me...!"

I could never get over Kokichi and his sexy moans, they turn me on so much.

" I...Want you to moan my name."

" Sh-Shuuichi... You make my body feel s-so good..."

" You're so sexy Kokichi..."

" You're even sexier baby..."

He stopped grabbing my hair and wrapped his arms around my neck, then I went back in to kiss him.

" H-harder Shuuichi... I'm getting soooo close to cumming..."

I squeezed his ass harder as I went faster.

" Ah...! Ah...! Y-yes...! Fuck! S-Shuuichi!!"

When he called out my name he came. I kept going for a little bit until I came. As I put him down we went back to making out.

" Oh shit... That was super fun... Well loud aggressive sex is always fun with you... We'll definitely need to do that again..."

" Don't we always...?"

" Come on! Let's go take a shower and get dressed. I have a whole day for us planned! Wait wait! I bought us both berets! I think it'll look so cute on you!"

" When did you have time to buy this?"

" Oh I bought em on Amazon before we left."

Kokichi grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bathroom.

Time Skip

" Shuuichi! Try this éclair! It's sooooooooooo good!"

He held it out for me and I took a bite.

" Wow...This is really good."

" Told ya!"

After we finished having sex Kokichi ended up finding this cafe that was somewhat close to our hotel and he ordered everything that he wanted to try, while I simply ordered coffee and a croissant. After finishing his éclair he started to eat his macaroons, he put one in his mouth and leaned in to to kiss me it wasn't long until we started full on French kissing, this was pretty hot. We did that for about 5 minutes until he pulled away.

" Ok stop! The more I kiss you the more I get the urge to fuck you..."

" Then why can't we go back to the hotel and do that...?"

" I love it when you act horny... It's so hot... But we can't! We got shit to do!"

*Ring* * Ring*

" Oop! Gotta take this babe."

Kokichi picked up his phone and answered it.

"Helloooooooo?"

" Hey girl! How's your honeymoon going?"

" Oh it's going great! About less than an hour ago your brother fucked the shit outta me and now we're at this really cute cafe, and I'm eating these really tasty macaroons."

" Sounds like fun. Where are you two heading after Paris?"

" Ummmmm..."

" Shuuichi where are we heading after this?"

" Italy."

" Italy!"

" You two better eat a ton of pasta and pizza."

" Oh I know I will, I dunno about Shuuichi though."

" How's my babygirl doing?"

" I'm great."

" You know what I mean."

" Yeah Sushi is a delight, as we speak the queen is currently asleep."

" She's not causing you any trouble is she?"

" She's an angel, the perfect little puppy."

" I really appreciate you doing this."

" It's no problem, you're family remember."

" Now... What was that about Shuuichi fucking the shit out of you?"

" I don't kiss and tell... That's a lie I do tell! But I'm not gonna tell you while Shuuichi is sitting across from me. I'll talk to you later babes!"

" Oh! Tell my brother I said hi."

" I will!"

" Your sister said hi."

" How's Sushi doing?"

" Kiyomi says she's doing perfectly fine."

" That's good, I was a little worried to be honest."

" Hey babe! After this can we go shopping? I gotta get a sexy french maid outfit for you...?"

" Sure, we can do whatever you want."

" Do you think  we can go and see the Eiffel Tower? I wanna see it with you so bad! I think it'll be super romantic."

" If you wanna see it then we will. I kinda want to see it myself."

I grabbed Kokichi's smaller hand and held it.

" I love you so much Kokichi... I'm so glad that I married you and get to call you my husband."

" I'm glad to hun. I love being with you... You gave me the happily ever after I always wanted, and for that I love you deeply."

I leaned in to kiss him again. I really want this honeymoon to be perfect for him.