Opening Wedding Gifts

Shuuichi's POV

We got a lot of wedding presents, like A LOT, maybe a little too many.

" What's the first thing we should open babe?"

" It doesn't matter, you pick first."

" Ooh this feels like Christmas!!"

He scanned over all of them before picking up a big purple bag.

" Ooh! This is from... Shirogane-Chan!"

He turned the bag over and everything that was in it spilled out. It was a bunch of tiny little outfits that I assume are for Sushi. Kokichi picked up the card and started reading it.

" I had a bunch of left over materials from making your dress, so I thought I'd make a bunch of cute little outfits for Sushi to wear! Again congratulations you two, I'm so happy for you two. - Tsumugi. She's such a sweetheart! And these outfits are so cute!"

" Your turn to pick one."

I picked up a gray wrapping paper covered present.

"Oh this one is from Kirumi."

" Oh I like her! She's so nice!"

I took the wrapping paper off, opened the box and ended up pulling out a purple and black silk robe with our names on the back as well as the words just married and 2-14 on it.

" Those are so cute!"

Kokichi picked up a huge pink box and then instantly groaned.

" Oh god I think I know who this is from... Iruma..."  

He tore the box open and pulled out a veil, white garter stockings, two piece lingerie set and a pair of high heels.

" Hell yes! Slutty bride! I don't know when but I'm definitely wearing this for you sometime on our honeymoon. You'd like that wouldn't you...?"

"Why can't you wear it now...? I think you'd look sexy wearing it..."

" I wanna give you something to look forward to... I look sexy in everything! Oh wait there's something else in here."

He pulled out a pair of white fluffy handcuffs that also had his name on it.

"Oooooooooooh, these are gonna look so good on you. Oh? There's a card. I can only imagine what's on it. " So I guess congrats. I don't really got anything else to say. Actually! Those jello shots were bomb as fuck!- Gorgeous Girl Genius." 

" Your turn babe!"

I grabbed a bag and noticed something.

"This...This is from your mom..."

"*Sigh* Great..."

" Do you wanna open it?"

"We're married now so what's mine is yours, besides I'm sure it's not that important."

"How did she even get that to you?"

" I dunno how she found out that we were getting married but both my parents ending up paying me a visit."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

" Cuz whenever I talk about them I tend to start crying..."

I could see that his eyes were starting to water up.

" Come here, I know you need to cry."

He crawled over to me, crawled into my lap and started crying into my shoulder, I stroked his back as he sobbed.

"Shhhhhh.... It's ok."

" *Sob* *Sob* Sh-Shuuichi...! I'm so glad that I have you..."

" I'm glad I have you too, I wouldn't want to live with out you."

I slowly rocked him back and forth as he cried. When he calmed down slightly I wiped his tears away and kissed his forehead.

" Your way too cute to be crying."

" *Sniffle*  I need you Shuuichi... I don't know what I'd be doing without you."

" I need you too."

Still sitting in my lap he took the tissue paper out the bag and pulled out a picture frame, in it was a baby picture of him.

" I-I...I've never seen this picture before..."

On the back of it was a note. He skimmed through it.

" This note says that this is the only picture of me that she has, and she wants me to have it. And at the bottom is her phone number in case I wanna call her. * Sigh* I don't wanna deal with this right now... I'll decide after our honeymoon." 

" You looked so cute as a baby."

" Thanks..."

And then he just started crying again. I stood up while holding him.

" *Sniffle* Where are you taking me?"

" To get you some ice cream, we need to take a break from opening all these gifts."

"*Sniffle* *Sniffle* Really?"

" Yeah."

" Can I get cookie dough?"

" I'll get you whatever you want."