The Next Morning

I walked out of my room that morning to see both Kaito and Maki at the kitchen table, Kaito had his head in his hands and he was drinking a ginger ale to nurse his terrible hangover.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...My head..."

" Shuuichi, weren't *you* suppose to make sure Kaito didn't get drunk? It's your fault he's complaining."

" It's not his fault...He was busy."

"Busy? Doing what?"

Before Kaito said anything he looked at me. I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"He...Was getting a lap dance..."

Maki put down her coffee mug, she glared at me then glared at Kaito, she was clearly upset that we went to a strip club.

" Y-you... Went to a strip club...?"

"That's not where you told me you were going."

"I know, I know, and I'm sorry I lied to you, but if I told you where we were really going you would've gotten mad. So it was a lose lose situation no matter what I told you!"

Maki sighed before picking her mug up again and taking a long sip of her coffee.

"So who was she?"

"She?" I asked, D-did Maki one of my best friends forget that I was gay?

"I-It wasn't a she..."

Maki gasped before covering her mouth.

"Shit, sorry Shuuichi, I forgot."

" It's fine... His names Kokichi or...well bunny... He was short and he had matching purple hair and eyes."

As I described him I could feel my cheeks start to heat up, and Maki clearly noticed and she slightly smirked.

"You like him don't you?"

" W-what no...! I-I barely know him, he just gave me a lap dance...That's all."

" If that was all then why are you blushing?"

" I-I'm not!"

" Yes you are."

" Maki Roll is totally right you are!"

" *Sigh* You're never going to let that nickname go are you?"

" Nope!"

"I think that nickname's cute."

"Oh shut up, you're the one who has a crush on a stripper."

" I-It's not a crush!"

By me saying that it made them both erupt into laughter.

" Fine, if it's not a crush then you won't go back there and ask him on a date."

When Maki said that she completely caught me off guard. Why do these two enjoy teasing me so much?

" Fine! I will!"

"Really?"

"You will?"

" Since you two think I won't I'll prove you both wrong and go back there and ask him out!"

"Alright, I believe when I see it."

"C'mon Maki Roll! Have some faith in Shuuichi! I believe in him!"

" Thanks Kaito..."

I'm going to need a little more then belief.

Kokichi's POV

I woke up at that morning at who knows what time, If I had to guess, probably 4 in the afternoon. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the bright light shinning through the shades that I forgot to close last night, so anyone would have a great view into my living room, not that I really cared anyways I'm use to having people watch me. I rolled over and picked up my phone off the coffee table and realized then it was dead.

"Of course my dumbass forgot to charge my phone."

I groaned and ran my hand over my face before getting off the couch a walking over to my bag on the kitchen table and grabbed my light purple charger and plugged my phone in. I was already in the kitchen already so might as well get something to eat. To my dismay I opened the fridge and lookie lookie no food!

"*Sigh* Guess it's toaster waffles again, for the second week in a row."

I should probably go shopping, I don't know why I don't I have the money, I just haven't had the time to. Slightly depressed I grabbed the toaster from the cabinet and get the waffles from the freezer and I put the waffles in.

"*sigh*"

Y'know for someone who gets non stop attention from people for doing nothing more than stripping and dancing on a pole, when I get home I'm lonely. I don't have a boyfriend and I don't have any friends outside of the other strippers, I live alone, I'm 20 and single. My life is pitiful.

I bet that cutie detective lives a better life then I do, I bet he's happy and has a nice apartment, and lots of friends, he's has a admirable job and he probably has roommates.

A guy like him would never fall for a pathetic stripper like me.