Skinny Dipping

Kokichi's POV

" Do you wanna go skinny dipping?"

" Hm? Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?"

So I ended up getting Shuuichi drunk, which is always fun. He's so much more outspoken when he's drunk he's really like a whole different person.

" Its like you said, we're on our honeymoon, so like fuck it right? We're still young, kinda. We haven't been arrested yet."

" Surprisingly."

I'm really surprised we haven't been arrested yet, 43% of what we done on our honeymoon has been shit that's probably illegal, but who gives a shit!

" Y'know what let's do it."

It had to be close to like what 1 in the morning and we were sitting on the balcony, from what it looked like people were probably asleep, I grabbed Shuuichi's hand and we left our hotel room. I told Shuuichi to be quiet cuz I don't want anyone to hear us but apparently to his drunk ass that means walk into as much shit as he possibly can. Once we got to the pool he immediately took his clothes off and cannonballed into the pool.

" C'mon Kokichi, don't be a little bitch baby. Get in."

" I dunno..."

I still don't know how to swim.

" Get in or I'm splashing you."

" *Sigh* Fine. But if I start drowning you better save me or I'm gonna come back a very vengeful spirit and make your life a living hell."

" You won't have to, cuz if you die I'm dying right there with you."

" Then we can haunt people together."

Shuuichi and I made a promise to each other the day after our wedding that if one of us died the other with kill themself, cuz what's the point of living on if I can't be with my soulmate. I took my clothes off and jumped in.

" Fuck!! Why didn't you tell me the water was cold?!"

" Because I wanted to get you in the water."

" Come here and I'll warm you up..."

Shivering I slowly walked towards him and he wrapped his arms around me.

" Your nipples are hard..."

" I'm cold."

He started pinching both of my nipples I let out a few squealed moans. He tugged at both my nipple rings and I bit my lip trying to hide my moans.

" Look at those extra sensitive cute pink nipples of yours... Moan for me...."

" Hah..."

" You like that don't you...?"

" Uh-Huh..."

" You want me to suck on them...?"

" Uh-Huh..."

He pushed me up against the edge of the pool and he left kisses around the area of my nipple before he started sucking on them. He used both his hands to pin my arms against the pool wall, he rubbed his knee roughly up against my dick making me hard. The entire time he just looked up at me, lust and desire swirled in his gold colored eyes.

" Ah...Ah...Yes..."

" S-suck me off..."

" You want blow you instead of fuck you...?"

" Never mind I want you to fuck me..."

" That's more like you..."

He turned me around, put both his hands on the wall on the side of me and started fucking me moderately, I moved to match his pace.

" I want you to moan quietly..."

" I can try... No promises..."

" Mmmm...Mmm...That feels so good..."

" I told you to be quiet..."

To stop myself from moaning I put both my hands over my mouth.

" Ah... Ah... You're my good little slut aren't you...?"

" Mmhm..."

He went faster and I had to restrain myself from moaning.

" Mmph...Mmm..."

He started sucking and licking my neck and fuck it was getting super hard to not moan out loud.

" You're being such a well behaved little whore... You can have your moaning privileges back... But you have to ask permission before you cum... I want to hear you beg for it..."

I took my hands off my mouth and moaned out loud as he put his hand on top of mine and made me jerk myself off he used his other hand to tug and pull at my nipple, I leaned my head back on his chest.

" Are you getting close..."

" Y-yes..."

" Beg..."

He went harder and it was getting kinda difficult to keep myself from cumming.

" L-let me cum... I have to cum so badly..."

" A little more and maybe I'll let you cum..."

" Ah...Hah... Shu-Shu... I wanna cum for you... P-please let me cum for you..."

" You can cum..."

Literally as those words left his mouth I came instantly, my body trembled slightly as Shuuichi filled me with his cum. When we both finished we got out the pool.

" Can we go back to our room? I'm getting kind of tired."

" Of course sweetie, I'm getting kinda sleepy too."

We put our clothes back on and went back to our room.