Maki's Babies

( I saw these in the window of Hot topic and literally fucking gasped then proceeded to speed walk in there. I'm not ashamed 🙂)

Maki's POV

My stomach is huge and I'm due to give birth any day now, well specifically my due date isn't for another 2 weeks. Or so I thought... I walked over to the freezer, so I could I eat a pint of ice cream with Cheeto puffs cuz cravings when something happened, and I looked down see what exactly happened.

" K-Kaito..."

" Hm?"

" Shit..."

" What's wrong babe?"

He got up and wrapped his arm around me and looked down at the puddle that formed under me.

"Maki... I know you're pregnant and all and prolly can't control it, but could you not piss on the floor."

" You idiot... I didn't pee myself. My water just broke and I'm going into labor..."

" Now?! B-but I thought your due date wasn't for another 2 weeks! Why now?!"

" Don't question it, just shut up and take me to the hospital!"

" Ok! ok!"

He picked me up.

" Wait get my purse."

" Really? Do you really need it right now?"

" Just get it for me."

" *Sigh* Fine."

He grabbed my bag from off the counter and then carried me out the door and all the way to the car. Once he started driving I started hyperventilating.

" Maki calm down."

" I am calm dammit! Just drive faster!"

" What do you think I'm doing?"

I pulled my phone out my purse and called Kaede.

" Oh hi Maki! What's-"

" No time Kaede, my water just broke and we're on our way to the hospital."

" Wait really?! Now?!"

" Yes! We're going to the hospital closest to our apartment."

" Say no more, I'm leaving as we speak."

" Can you call Shuuichi for me?"

" Yeah sure."

I then hung up. It was starting to hurt a little.

" Kaito drive faster!!"

" I am!"

Shuuichi's POV

I'm not sure what time it was but my phone started ringing and Kokichi buried his face into my chest.

" Shuuichi... Turn your damn phone off... I'm tryna sleep..."

" It's probably not that important... I'll just let it go to voicemail..."

I cuddled Kokichi closer to me and tried to go back to sleep until my phone ran again.

" Shuuichi..."

" I know I know... I'll just let it ring..."

And again it rang.

" Ok... This is the third time in a row so it *must* be important."

I reached over the nightstand and grabbed my phone.