Making Up

Shuuichi's POV

Ever since our fight a few days ago Kokichi and I have been a little distant. We haven't held each other or cuddled or kissed or hugged or held hands and especially we haven't had sex, he hasn't even walked in front of me naked anymore. I'm not mad at him or anything, I forgave him. It's just we don't have that spark right now. But things are awkward between us now and I'm scared for what that means for our future, I want to be with Kokichi until the day I die. I was laying on the bed and Kokichi laid on the bed next to me.

" You haven't touched me in days...."

" I know..."

" Are you still mad at me...?"

" I was never mad at you."

" Then why haven't you at least given me a kiss."

" I...I don't know..."

" You are still mad at me."

" I'm just...Hurt by what you said."

" I want you to have your fun, I really do. I just don't want you to hurt yourself."

" I know, and I love you for it. You were the only guy who actually gave a single shit about me. I need you badly, you are my everything. So please! Please don't leave me!"

Then he started crying, I sat up and wrapped my arms around him confronting him as he just kept sobbing.

" I-I can be the perfect husband I promise! I'll do anything to please you and make you happy! If you want me to give up stripping I'll do it in a heartbeat, if you want me to quit drinking I'll never take another sip of a wine or anything else, I'll even give up sex entirely if it makes you happy! I'll do literally anything if it doesn't mean you'll leave me! I can't go back to being alone! You're all I have. I don't have any friends to laugh with or cry with or even talk shit with, so I do that all with you. I know it's a stupid cliche to say that your husband is also your best friend. But it's true you are my best friend!"

While he was crying a pressed my forehead against his and I started crying.

" W-why're you crying...?"

" Because... I love you and when you cry it makes me cry."

" I don't want you to stop having fun, I want you to have fun. But I'm seriously getting concerned about you and the drinking, I'm starting to think you're becoming an alcoholic,I don't want you to get blackout drunk every time we go out. I don't want to stage an intervention for you."

" Alright I'll stop drinking. I'll stick to my panta and unhealthy milkshakes."

" Why didn't run from me when you had the chance?"

" I didn't want to run from you, I married you for a reason Kokichi, it's because I really love you. I don't care that you're a prostitute or a stripper, I don't care that you sleep with other men for money. The only thing I care about is loving and taking care of you and I'd do anything for you."

" Shuuichi... You make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, and I don't ever wanna stop feeling this way around you."

We spent close to 20 minutes just crying together, not saying anything, just crying. After calming down and wiping away our tears. I gave him a kiss.

" I feel a lot better now. Do you?"

" Yeah, we need to talk about our feelings more often."

I kissed him again.

" I have a way you can completely make it up to me..."

" I'm listening..."

" I've gone 5 days without having my dick sucked..."

" There's the normal Shuuichi I know and love... Sure baby I'll do whatever you want..."