Embarrasing Secrets

Shuuichi's POV

" Hey babe!"

" Yeah."

" Tell me your most embarrassing secrets!"

" Why?"

" Cuz I'm curious. You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine. That and there's really nothing better to do on a 9 hour flight, I'm getting kinda tired of playing cut the rope."

" Well... Alright..."

" I once accidentally walked in on Maki and Kaito having sex."

He covered his mouth and started dying of laughter.

" Wait wait wait. What?! Explain please!"

" Not so loud..."

" So I was waking up from a nap and I had to go tell them something. Their door wasn't locked like it always is when their busy, so I assumed that everything was fine. I shouldn't have assumed. I opened the door saw them, they saw me and then I immediately closed the door and left our apartment just so I could avoid Maki screaming at me, and get the images out my head."

The entire time he was just laughing.

" Wait?! How could you not hear them?!"

" Here's the thing I didn't hear them. They were  being really quiet, I guess it was due to the fact that I was taking a nap and they didn't wanna wake me. And from that day on I remembered to always knock and they remembered to lock their door."

" You are the only person I've ever told that to."

" That is hilarious!! But mine is far worse then that."

" I once threw up all over the cafeteria, people included."

" H-how did that happen?!"

" Well I'm not really sure how it happened, but all I know was I was standing by a trash and I kinda put my hand over my and dry heaved, and just when I thought I was gonna do it again I turned my head and projectile vomited over like 8 people. I was so embarrassed. Nobody ever let me live it down."

" That sounds awful."

" Oh it was."

" Yours was so much worse then mine."

" If you think that was bad wait till I tell you about the time I was caught sucking dick in the bathroom."

He put his head on my shoulder.

" I miss Sushi..."

" I know, I miss her too. But my sister will take good care of her."

" I know, I trust her."

He put his headphones back in.

" Well... I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when we're in Paris..."

I kissed him on the top of his head as I went back to reading my book as he drifted off to sleep.

( Fun Fact: The thing about the throw up is true and it happened to me in the 1st grade)