Their First Christmas Together

Shuuichi's POV

A week. That's how long I have until Christmas. And I still have absolutely no idea what to get Kokichi, we also started calling each other by our first names, so I guess that's a pretty big step in our relationship. What would I even get a guy like him? I know we've been dating for awhile, but I'm still not sure.

" Bro! You still thinkin' about what to get Ouma?"

" Yeah...I have no idea where to start."

" Get him a stripper pole."

" He has one already."

" How about-"

"He has that too."

" I didn't even finish."

" I know but whatever you were going to say I can assure you he already has it."

" Why don't you get him what I got Maki last year."

" You got her a coffee mug."

" She liked it!"

No she didn't. In fact she was mad at him for about 2 weeks, well that was until he got her a bouquet of roses, got on his knees and basically begged for her forgiveness.

" I'm not getting him a mug, he doesn't even drink coffee like that."

" Actually what did you get Maki this year?"

" I got her something that I'm sure she'll love! I got her a necklace with my name on it!"

"That's really sweet."

Maybe I should get him that. But then again he doesn't really wear jewelry, aside from the occasional choker and a few bracelets.

"Should I just ask him?"

" No Shuuichi! If you ask him it ruins the surprise."

" I don't even know where to-"

"Wait a minute!"

" Ya got something?"

" He mentioned really wanting a Nintendo switch."

" Where are you gonna get a switch a week before Christmas?"

" I think know somebody."

I pulled my phone out and looked for the specific contact. It ringed for a little bit beforeg they picked up.

"Hello?"

" Uh Nanami? It's me Saihara."

" *Yawn* Oh...Hi Saihara."

" I didn't wake you up did I?"

" No... I was just closing my eyes."

" What's up? You never call me."

" I know but I have something to ask you. Do you know where to get a Nintendo switch?"

She gasped and her tone changed from her usual sleepy tone.

" Really! You're looking for a switch?! I can help you! I actually have a bunch of them!"

"R-really? And you'd be willing to give me one?"

" Of course! I not really sure what to do with 8 unopened boxes of them, I already have 2 myself. I'll bring it over to your appartment tomorrow."

" Thank you Nanami, I'll have to make it up to you."

" *Yawn* Sleepy...But you really don't have to, the fact I'm helping you makes me happy."

" Again, thank you Nanami."