Just Some Casual Sex

Shuuichi's POV

"*Yawn*"

I sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I reached over to check the time on my phone.

"10:52..."

I also noticed that I got 2 messages from Ouma around 2 in the morning. Well 1 message and a video that was 15 minutes. The message said " Hope you liked it daddy😘💜." Liked what? I tapped on the video and then I knew what he meant. I-it was a porn video of him. I didn't know what to say... I mean it wasn't bad...

"W-wow... His mouth is... wow..."

It was 10 in the morning and I was already extremely hard. I had to take care of this. I grabbed some clothes and of course my phone and walked into the bathroom. To disguise the fact that I was mainly in the bathroom to masturbate I turned the shower on. Smart right? When I was done I planned on taking one. I stripped all my clothes off, leaned up against the wall and started to pleasure myself.

"Shuuichi! Are you almost done? I left my lip gloss in there."

I saw the lip gloss on the sink and opened the door just enough to stick my hand out so she can grab it.

" Thanks. By the way Kaito and I are going out, so we'll see you later."

" Alright have fun."

As soon as Maki left I shut the door, then I heard the front door open and then close meaning that they both left, which meant I had time for myself, I decided to turn the shower off since I don't want to waste anymore water then I already have. I then went back to watching the video Ouma sent me and continued to touch myself.

" Ahhh...Nnnn..."

It felt really good, well it always felt good whenever I jerked off, something might be wrong if it doesn't feel good.

" Wow...Fuck..."

The fact that Ouma was imaging and thinking of me the entire time made me blush a little but it was also really exciting to see him like that, it was more hot then anything. I mean he sent this to me so he must really like me... I think I like him too.

" Haa... O-Ouma..."

I really would've preferred that Ouma was here with me. I was just about to cum.

"Ouma...!"

I called out his name as I climaxed all over the wall. I really should've done this in the shower because now I'm going to have to clean all of this up. But it was worth it. Ouma said that if I wanted him to send more I just had to ask right...? S-so I should ask right...? All I have to do is text him.

Ouma

" Hey Ouma..."

"Yes babe"

" You like the video I sent you..."

" I did..."

" I thought you would sweetheart..."

" I kind of want you to send more..."

"Gladly... Maybe I'll even throw in some dirty pictures..."

" You would like that wouldn't you...?"

"I wouldn't mind that..."

" Don't be surprised if I send you some risque pictures later..."

Since I'm already in the bathroom I decided I should take a shower. I'm kind of excited to see what videos and pictures Ouma will send me.

Next Morning

Kokichi's POV

"Fucking hangovers..."

I woke up this morning feeling nauseous and with a pounding headache, all the symptoms of a hangover. I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine but I was all too familiar with, It was Kuzuryuu's. Of course. I don't really remember what exactly happened last night, but my ass hurts and we're both naked so I'm sure we fucked. The drunker he was the rougher the sex was, I'm not complaining I love rough sex, but whenever it's with Kuzuryuu my ass ALWAYS tends to hurt the next day. I got out of bed carefully trying not to wake him and looked for my clothes that were scattered all over the floor.

"...Money's on the dresser..."

I didn't even realize he was awake. But yeah he was right it was on the dresser. I grabbed the stack and flipped through making sure he didn't stiff me, I mean he never has but you never know when someone'll decide to be cheap. I finally found all my clothes and put them on, I also found my bag.

"Always a pleasure to do business with you baby."

I did what I always do whenever I leave a client, I blow a kiss and winked as I opened his door to leave and as soon as I did I was met with an uncomfortable sight. It was that girl again, the one with the braids. Honestly she looks scary. I think it's her eyes. People with red eyes tend to either be murders or just plain fucking creepy.

"GAH!! Oh... It's you."

" Why does young master require your services?"

"Hell if I know, I guess theirs just something about my ass that he just loves."

I couldn't tell what her emotions were, and up until this second I thought she didn't blink.

"I'm not in love with your young master. I don't want him, never have never will. It's just casual sex, no strings attached. Besides... There's a special detective I'm interested in... So you can have him."

When I said that she actually showed an emotion that I've never her seen her make before, she got flustered.

"W-what are you-"

"Sis you're not fooling anyone especially not me! Your feelings for him are clear as day. Well to me at least. I see the way you eye me up whenever I sit on his lap, you're totally jealous. And I don't blame you, If some cutie was constantly fucking the man I liked I'd be upset too. So just tell him how you feel."

" But he's-"

"No he isn't gay. The only guy he's gay for is me. But you're cute. And I can tell you really care for him. So just be honest with him, you'll feel better. And if he doesn't like you then that's his loss. Cuz i'm sure any guy would love to be with you."

"Do you really mean that?"

" Yeah. But don't listen to me, i'm just a stripper."

And with that I walked past her not saying anything else. I really hope she does tell him, mainly cuz I want him to stop calling me his bitch. But I should really take my own advice sometimes.