An Interesting Tattoo

" I had such a fun day out with your sister today!"

" Babe!! I'm home!!"

I was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book when Kokichi loudly announced that he was home. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

" Babe babe babe babe babe babe babe!"

" Yeah?"

" Guess what I got!"

" I don't know."

" Well try and guess!"

" Did you get another piercing?"

" Nope! I got something better!"

" And what's that?"

" A tattoo!"

" A what-?"

" A tattoo!"

" But can you guess whereeeeeeee...?"

It took me no less then 3 seconds to think of 2 places where he could've gotten it. I severely hope it's not where I think it is.

" P-please tell me you didn't get it on your dick..."

" Nope! But now I'm thinking I should get one there..."

" Please don't, I heard that's the most painful place to get one."

" I got it on my second best asset. My ass!"

" No..."

He then turned around and pulled his pants and underwear down and lifted the bandage and that's when I saw it.

" Kokichi... Why....?"

The words across his ass in big letters read: " Shuuichi's Fuck Toy." But not only that but surrounding it was various sex toys. I'm... I'm shocked... I mean it was all very well done and he clearly spent a lot of money on this, but still...

" This took about 4 hours! But I'm super happy with how this came out! Do you like it...?"

" I...I guess... But out everything you could've got tattooed on your body... You choose sex toys and that phrase..."

" I thought you'd be flattered that I got your name tatted on your favorite place... Plus... It'll show other men that I'm already somebody's property..."

" I am flattered... But... Aren't you going to regret something like this when you're in your 50's? Or better yet when we have a child?!"

" I'll put on underwear when we have a kid."

" Maybe you should've told me all of this before I got it!"

" You never told me you were getting a tattoo."

" Ooh! Why don't you get one that says " Kokichi's Fuck Toy" on your ass!"

" I'm not getting a tattoo."

" Did it hurt...?"

" Like hell! I started crying like a little bitch! But after crying for a half hour I got sleepy so I tried to take a nap but couldn't since I was in so much pain! So I took out my phone and played Minecraft for like two hours!"

" Now I'm gonna go eat an entire pint of cotton candy ice cream, lay on my stomach upstairs and quietly sob cuz my butt cheeks really hurt!"

With that he kind of slowly walked into the kitchen and grab the ice cream out the freezer. I followed him upstairs because he's in pain and needs to comforted.