Multitasking

Shuuichi' s POV

I decided to work from home today, and Kokichi decided to keep me company by sitting on the couch next to me while I was typing. He put his head on my shoulder.

" Kokichi shouldn't you lay off the candy? This is like your 15th lollipop in a row."

" I need something to suck while you're busy..."

" Actually why don't I..."

He put his hand on my thigh.

" Now...?"

" Yes now... We haven't done it at all yet..."

" But do we have to do it now? I'm trying to work, can't we do this later?"

" You can multitask can't you?"

" Not really."

" Well..."

Casually talking he started to unbuckle my belt and pulled my pants and underwear off.

" I'm gonna teach you how."

" What? Are you going to give me a blowjob or something?"

" Nope! We're gonna fuck and you're gonna do nothing but concentrate on working."

"Wait what? How am I supposed to work you're gonna be in my way."

" *Sigh* You are adorable. You're smart... You'll find a way..."

He pulled his own pants and underwear off, he climbed into my lap and started bounce up and down.

" Haaa...Ah... Shuuichi..."

" C-could you at least move slightly so I can see the screen...?"

" Sure baby... You want me to type for you insteadsince y'know... You're a little preoccupied..."

" No... I'll be fine..."

"Ah...Fuck..."

I tried my best to stay focused on working but I couldn't, he just felt so damn good.

" Mmm... Ah..."

" You feel unbelievably good..."

He felt so good and I just wanted to put one hand on his hip and use the other to type but when I did he swatted it away.

" Ow! Why?"

" Don't get distracted babe! Concentrate on your work, pretend like I'm not here."

" I can't just pretend..."

" Well you're gonna have to. This is how I'm teaching you to multitask."

" Isn't there a better way...?"

" Probably! But teaching you with sex is much more fun!"

" Now get back to work!"

I sighed and put my hand back on the laptop. Kokichi can be such a distraction. You know what fuck it, he's my boyfriend if I wanna run my hands along his body I'm gonna. Work can wait. I picked him up and carried him into our room and without even pulling out I laid him on the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck as I fucked him harder.

"Haaa... Ahhhh... D-dammit Shuuichi... You just couldn't resist the temptation could you..."

" No I couldn't... And remember... You're mine... if I want you I'm gonna take you..."

" I like the sound of that... I also like the sound of the bed creaking under us... Faster... Break the bed with our aggressive fucking..."

" I'm not breaking our bed... But if you want me to be  more aggressive then fine..."

Again I picked him up again and pinned him hard up against the wall, and fucked him hard just like he wanted. At this point he couldn't even make out full sentences it was more like whines and moans.

" F-fuck... Haaaa....Hngh... Ahhhh.... C-cum... I'm gonna... C-cum..."

And just like he said he came, all over the window. Now I'm gonna have to clean that up, dammit! It wasn't too long until I came as well. When I finished I put him down and he pushed me on to the bed and sat on top of me.

" That was fun... Like usual... But the next time I try to teach you something... Shut up and listen... You might learn a thing or two..."

" Well if you don't want me to get distracted... Stop being so damn sexy..."

" Oh baby... You know I can't do that..."

I grabbed his waist and flipped him over on to the bed.

" Baby... What are you doing...? Don't you have to work...?"

" Work can wait... I want you again and again and again... I don't want you to walk tomorrow..."

" Nishishi... I'm perfectly fine with that... Just don't blame me when you're backed up with a ton of work..."

" Oh don't worry... I will..."