A Romantic Day Together

Shuuichi's POV

"*Yawn*"

" Morning baby... I love waking up and seeing your face first thing in the morning..."

I woke up and saw Kokichi laying on top of me. I almost forgot that he fell asleep on top of me, I'm not sure how I forgot especially since I was still inside him...

" Feeling your cock still in me was an amazing way to wake up this morning... It's also a good reminder of last night... Why don't I help you take care morning wood..."

He didn't even wait for my response before he started moving.

" D-do we have to do this now...? We just woke up..."

" Well you should of pulled out before falling asleep..."

" Ah... Haa..."

" Go faster... So we can finish quicker..."

" Aww... You're no fun..."

He started to go faster while he ran his hands across my chest.

" Ah...Ah...Ah...!"

" C'mon Shuuichi... Make me cum baby..."

I rapidly jerked him off until he came. He moved faster and it wasn't too long before I also came, when I finished he got off of me and laid next to me.

" Is you libido satisfied for the day now?"

" It's satisfied for now... But it probably won't be later..."

" Can we go take a shower now?"

" Sure baby, let's take a shower now."

We got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. Once we got in we got in we mostly made out like normal. Once we got out we got dressed and I decided that we should spend the whole day together, so we went to the park. I sat under a tree reading while Kokichi laid on my lap, with my other hand I fed him chocolates.

" Shuuichi?"

" Yeah?"

" Have you put anymore thought into us going to Disney world...?"

" Yeah I have actually."

" Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd..."

" I think it would pretty fun if we went."

" So we can go?!"

" Yeah."

" Oh thank you my love! I love you so so so much! You're the best husband in the entire world! We're gonna have so much fun, I can't wait!"

" Also one more thing..."

" Anything babe!"

" I've never asked you, why did you choose bunny for your stripper name?"

" Oh! Simple I wanted a name that was cute but could also sound sexy, so bunny!"

I went back to reading and feeding him.

" Hey babe."

" Yeah?"

" How many kids do you want?"

" I'm not sure maybe two or three. What about you?"

" I was thinking maybe 5,6,7."

" You want 7 kids?!"

" I want a big family with you..."

" Could we even handle 7 kids?"

" We wouldn't adopt them all at once, we'd maybe start off with one or two then go from there. I just wanna raise a buncha children with you..."

" I know but why so many?"

" I just want a lotta kids. Like I said before I want them to have a better life then I did. I wanna be the complete opposite of my parents I don't want them to go down the path that I went, I want them to be doctors or lawyers, hell they could even follow in your footsteps and become a detective I don't care what they do I just don't want them to go down the whore route."

I brushed his hair back from his face. And placed my hand gently on his forehead.

" I promise you they won't. We'll make sure that doesn't happen."

" If I was a girl would you get me pregnant?"

" Yeah. I would."

" Maybe I should get a sex change just so I could have your baby!"

" Speaking of pregnant, you know my friend Maki? She's pregnant."

" Wait really...? He got her knocked up? I never thought they fucked."

" Oh they do. There have been times where they kept me up at night, or woken me up from a nap."

" I kinda thought that the reason Harukawa-Chan was so moody was cuz he wasn't giving her that pipe every night, guess I was wrong. She's just naturally grumpy. Like neither of them strike me as parents, she lowkey seems like the type to strangle a kid who pissed her off. And he looks like he wouldn't know what the fuck to do with a kid. I'm assuming this was unplanned.

" Yes and no."

" What do you mean?"

" They've been talking about having kids ever since high school. Maki just wanted to wait until they got married."

" Wait how long have they been together?"

" 9 years."

" Goddamn!! 9 years and he still didn't wife her?"

"He proposed to her not that long ago."

" *Gasp* Wouldn't it be so cute if we had a double wedding!"

" I promise you Maki would never let that happen."

" I know that, but the idea of it sounds really cute."

" You're really cute."

" Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! But I think you're the really cute one."

" No it's most definitely you."

" Nope! You're shy and that automatically makes you adorable!"

"  You think me being shy is adorable?"

" Yes! You look so cute whenever you're flustered. I've always had somewhat of a soft side when it comes to shy virgins, it's so fun to watch them become sex crazed demons like yourself..."

" I-I'm not sex crazed."

" Oh stop lying. Take a lil pride in it, you're obsessed with having sex with me. I told you I have that effect on men."

" Ok maybe I am sex crazed..."

" That's what I thought."

I leaned down and kissed him. Then I picked up his small hand and held it.

" You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Kokichi."

" Awwwww, I'm glad you feel that way about me. I feel the same way, I'd be so alone without you. You changed my life baby, you showed me that I could I fall in love again. I am more then ready to have this family with you, we're gonna be such loving parents."

I went back to reading and feeding him. I'm also pretty excited to be a parent.