Cuddle Time

Kokichi's POV

" Cuteness!"

I hopped on to the bed next to Shuuichi.

" Let's cuddle! I wanna spend time with my snuggle bear..."

" Wait... You just want to cuddle...?"

" Why do you sound so surprised?"

" Because you usually wanna have some type of kinky sex..."

" Well sometimes I don't wanna fuck. Sometimes I just want you to kiss me and tell me that I'm pretty, is that really so hard to believe?"

" Coming from you, yes."

" Do I need a good reason to cuddle with my man?"

" Well no."

" Then shut up and hold me."

He got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

" I love when you hold me like this... I feel so small in your arms..."

" It's because you are small."

" I'm not small!! I just wasn't blessed with the height genetics."

" It's the same thing as being short."

" Oh hush."

" Babe?"

" Do you think I'd make a good stay at home dad?"

" What do you mean?"

" I mean once we have kids I'll probably quit or something cuz I doubt you want me to take our child to a strip club. So do you think I'd be good at it?"

" Yeah I do. I think you'd be a good dad."

" I'm definitely gonna be the really laid back parent."

" What makes you think that?"

" Cuz I know for a fact that'll you'll probably tell them no all the time then they'll come to me cuz I'll always say yes! I wanna give our kids a better life then I had, that's why I wanna get them anything they ask for, well not *anything* I don't want them to be too spoiled."

He kissed me again and we sat in silence for a little bit.

" Hey... Shuuichi?"

" Yeah?"

" Do you know what it feels like to be cheated on?

" Huh?"

" I do. All too well. You feel like an idiot for not realizing sooner. I knew almost immediately, guess it helps when you have parents who cheat on each other constantly, you can see the signs."

" Wait I thought you said I was the first relationship."

No. I said you were my first real relationship , you're far from my first. When I was 15 I had my first boyfriend, before that point I had a buncha girlfriends, the relationships only lasted 3 or 4 months. But yeah there was a 15 year age gap.

" Wait 15?! He was 30?!"

" Yeah... Always kinda had a thing for older guys. God, I thought I was so in love and I thought he loved me too, I was I naive idiot to ever believe that was true, He only wanted my body I should've known since he forced me to fuck him and took my virginity and when I wouldn't give it up he would rape me."

" Why...Why did you stay?"

" Cuz I was fucking stupid and deeply believed that he loved me. It didn't take me too long before I found out that he like 7 side bitches, I knew and I still didn't leave. That was until one night he said something that particularly pissed me, I don't remember what he said and I don't really care, but I broke it off right then and there. I was so heartbroken that I swore off men forever I even convinced myself that I was straight for about 5 months until I realized that I can never live without cock. And that was about the same time I ran away."

" I stopped believing in love after that. I thought I'd never fall in love again. Until I met you... I honestly thought that we wouldn't last longer then 10 months, I thought you would've dumped me after you got tired of fucking me. I was waiting for the day you would tell me we were breaking up, I thought that until the second you proposed to me, that's when I knew you were really serious about me."

" I told you that I was gonna marry you one day and I meant it. I LOVE you. And yes the sex is amazing but it isn't the only reason I'm attracted to you. I think you're really adorable and yeah you can be handful but I know how keep up with you. I also love your stupid little laugh."

" My laugh isn't stupid it's......... Unique."

" Yeah I'll give you that."

" Nishishi!"

" Shuuichi... You seriously have no idea how happy I am that we're getting married, I honestly couldn't think of any other guy I would want to be my husband."

" I couldn't either. I would hate to live in a world without you."

" We sound so fucking corny right now."

" I know you're gonna hate me for saying this but... The day after the first time we had sex I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you..."

" ..."

" CORNY AS FUCK!!! But I still love you baby. I would so die for you, no questions asked."

" I'd die for you too..."

We spent almost all day cuddling in bed and telling each other how much we love the other.