Bed Wetting

( NOW WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT !! I know that the tittle looks sus but I pinky promise you it's wholesome... Mostly... But if you don't believe me just start reading)

Kokichi's POV

" *Pant* *Pant* What a good fuck session... I came so hard..."

" Yeah... That was amazing like usual..."

I nuzzled up closer to my hubby bubby, so we could snuggle. I was getting a really nice warm feeling cuddling with my beloved. It's a good thing we fuck with the lights off at night, mainly cuz we don't want the kids to see under the light under the door.

" Will you rock me until I fall asleep?"

" Of course."

Shuuichi kissed me on the forehead before he gently rocked me back and forth.

" Night, night Shu-Shu... I love you."

" Good night, I love you too."

I slowly fell asleep in his arms.

2 Hours Later

" Daddy.... *Poke* *Poke* Daddy... *Poke* *Poke* Daddy... *Poke* * Poke* Daddy... *Poke* *Poke*..."

" Hm...?"

I sleepily creaked my open and saw our daughter Kikumi standing there holding her little unicorn plushie, she looked like she was crying.

"...What's wrong, Kiki...?"

" *Sniffle* *Sniffle* I had a scary dream... It was really scary..."

" It's ok, baby. Come here."

I sat up in bed, she lifted her arms up and I picked her up and sat her down in my lap, that's when I felt that her entire lower back was wet.

" You wet the bed, too...?"

" Uh-huh... I sowwy..."

And that's when she started crying, I lightly bounced her up and down and tried to calm her down. Eventually Shuuichi woke up.

" Now you and daddy are gonna be mad at me!!!! WAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She really is my daughter, she even knows how to obnoxiously cry like me. I taught her well, I'm so proud.

" Shhhh... It's ok, sweetie... We're not mad... Ok? We know you had a scary dream... Just shhhh... Please calm down..."

" Babe, she wet the bed, could you go clean it up while I get her cleaned up?"

" Yeah, sure..."

Shuuichi left the room to go clean up the little mess.

" Come on. You need another bath."

" Ok..."

Sucking on her thumb, I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. I set her down on the ground, ran the bath water, put some bubbles in there as well as her bath toys. I took her wet nightgown off and threw it in the hamper. Once I made sure that the water was warm enough for her I put her in. She played with her toys as I washed her.

" I'm gonna let you in on a little secret... Sometimes... I still wet myself too..."

" You do...? But daddy! You're too old to still do that"

" I know, but everyone now and then... I might have a little accident."

" You're so silly, daddy!"

I mean granted the whole pissing is a sexual thing and the only reason I still piss myself is cuz Shuuichi likes seeing me like that. But my daughter is 4, she doesn't need to know that her other daddy gets very turned on watching me wet myself. I mainly only said that to make her feel better about what happened. After I completely rewashed her I took her out and drained the water out. I wrapped her tightly in a towel, she likes to pretend she's a mummy. I sat her on the toilet and went to get her some warm clothes. I redressed her.

" Daddy...? Can I sleep with you and daddy...? I'm still scared."

" Of course you can, baby."

I picked her up again and carried her into our room, Normally I would've went back into my spot in Shuuichi's arm, but today we both fell asleep cuddling Kikumi, holding her tightly in our arms.