Kinky Time

Kokichi's POV

" I'm so glad you let me do this to you."

" Yeah..."

" What's wrong? You don't wanna do this?"

" It's not that... It's just the handcuffs are a little tight..."

" They need to be tight! That's what makes it fun honey."

It took a lot of convincing but Shuuichi finally agreed to let me do some very kinky things to him, specially he let me handcuff him to the bed and blindfold him. He has nooooooo idea what I plan on doing to him...

" You ready?"

" I guess..."

I sat on top of him and started to trace a piece of ice up from his stomach towards his chest. He flinched as it touched his beautiful skin.

" Cold isn't it?"

" Y-yeah... Is that ice?"

" You're so smart."

" Why're you bringing ice into this...?"

" You'll see..."

I continued to tease him with the ice and he shivered more and more the higher I went, finally I reached my intended target, his nipple. As I circled the ice around his nipple I watched as they got erect, I also watched as something else got erect.

" God you look so fucking sexy right now..."

" Mmm...Kokichi..."

I needed to show his other nipple some love and I did the same process of circling the ice around it, I leaned down and licked the water off his chest.

" Now...What else shall I do to you...?"

" What if I used this..."

I got off of him and grabbed a cock ring from off the nightstand, I also grabbed some lube... That's for later... I got back on top of him and turned it on before putting it on his cock. I watched as his aching cock twitched in pleasure. I wanted him inside me... No Kokichi! Restrain yourself. You can't ride him! Even though his throbbing erection was calling me.

" Nnnn....Haaa....Ahhhh...."

" You liie that baby?"

" Mmhm..."

" If you think that feels good...Just wait..."

Now's when the lube comes into play. I poured a little on to one finger before slipping it inside him. He was really tight, like almost too tight I was barely able to make any progress loosening him up.

" *Gasp* K-Kokichi...!"

" What...? Feels different doesn't it...?"

" Y-yeah..."

" B-but it also feels good..."

" You want me to put two fingers in now?"

" Y-yes..."

Doing what I promised I slipped in another finger, I was moderately finger fucking him, he looked so cute squirming around in his handcuffs.

" I think you're loose enough now..."

" Loose...? For what?"

" Ohhhhhhhhh nothing tooooooooooo crazy... Just this..."

I grabbed his waist and slowly but surely I pushed myself inside him, he let out a rather loud gasp, I bet he wasn't expecting this.

" Today I'm gonna fuck you... And you're gonna love it..."

"  W-wow...! So this is what it feels like..."

I slowly thrusted in and out of him, I didn't wanna hurt my sweetheart during his first time.

" See...Now you just lost your anal virginity... You're welcome..."

" And you're so tight it's ridiculous! But it also feels really good around my dick..."

I could see him biting his lip and I'm sure If he could move his hands he'd be gripping the bed sheets pretty tightly.

" Ah...Haaa... I should...Haa...Top more often... You feel far too good for this to be a one time thing..."

" Mmm... Kokichi..."

After a few good slow thrusts he seemed to loosen up a bit which meant I could pick up the pace a little more, I loved how the bed creaked under us.

" Haa....Kokichi...Fuck you feel amazing inside me..."

" I'm glad you like me baby."

" Shuuichi...Your tightness is gonna make me cum soon..."

I think he's gotten pretty use taking dick by now so maybe he'd appreciate it if I went a little harder and faster. He started moaning louder then I've ever heard him before, never thought he would have such feminine moans.

" Ahhhhh...! Haaaa! H-harder! Gi-Give it to me harder...!"

" Harder? Are you sure you can handle all that?"

" Y-yes! I need you Kokichi... I need to feel you deeper inside me...!"

" Whatever you say..."

He was starting to sound super horny and desperate, I love this side of him. Well I guess I have to obey what he said. I grabbed his waist tightly and rammed into him as hard and as fast as I possibly could.

" Ahhhh...Haaa... S-Shuuichi... I'm getting closer..."

" K-Kokichi...Kokichi! I'm cumming!"

He arched his back and bucked his hips as he came. Immediately after I came too. After we both caught our breath, I pulled out and shakily I went over to him and pulled his blindfolded off. I cuddled up next to him and we kissed.

" So how did you like first time sweetness?"

" That...Was amazing... Now I see why you wanna have sex all the time..."

" I thought you'd like it."

" Would it be crazy of me to say that I wanted to go again?"

" No baby...It wouldn't, in fact I was hoping you'd say that..."

" But just a little warning. Your ass is gonna be hella sore tomorrow, like you're gonna have problems sitting down."

" As long as you're the cause of that then I don't mind..."

" That's what I thought you'd say."

" Now...You ready for round 2?"

"Yeah..."