Tentacles

( I'll be honest, I don't know what the fuck this is, also I'm very sleep deprived and I really wanted an excuse to write about Ouma getting fucked by some tentacles. I need a nap)

Kokichi's POV

" Augh! This is so gross and slimy! I hate it! I hate it!"

The gross slimy tentacles slithered up my legs and arms and suspended me in the air.

" Where the hell are they even coming from?!"

I've seen my fair share of hentai to know that they're gonna fuck me and if I had to guess it's probably gonna be rough too. Might I also add that they were also, what's the word I'm looking for? Dick shaped. Just as I finished my thought a rather thick tentacle force ably went inside me, while another one wrapped around my cock.

" Shit! If you're gonna be this rough at least buy me dinner first!"

Oh but It didn't stop with just the two tentacles already violating me cuz about 6 tentacles somehow found their way half way down my throat! I can handle one maybe even two if I feel like it but not 6, it's like they're trying to choke me.

" Ack! Mmph...! *Cough* * Cough*"

This is humiliating and gross. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it... But only a little! No matter how hard I struggle they're still not gonna let me go. I just have to take it until they cum, or whatever alien tentacles spurt out when they finish.

" Mmph! Mmph!"

It hurt like hell as the tentacle went in and out of my ass. And it felt so slippery and wrong.

" Mmph... *Cough*"

They started thrusting in and out even more forcefully, and fuck did it hurt a lot, I know for a fact that this is gonna hurt for a few days. And without warning not even a pat on the back, I felt it. That it is what I'm guessing is their cum I say guess cuz it was neon purple. It was so much thicker then normal cum, it was ice cold and it was flowing out in quantities! It would not stop filling up my mouth. After a minute it finally stopped. My body was covered in this unknown substance. This was humiliating.

" *Cough* *Cough* Goddamn!"

Then I woke up.

" What the fuck was that dream?"

I slowly got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen and saw Shuuichi sitting at the kitchen table drinking his coffee.

" Morning Kokichi."

" Morning babe!"

" I had the craziest dream!"

" What was it about?"

" Wellllllllllll... I got violated by a buncha tentacles and then they sprayed their neon purple jizz on me!"

"..."

" What the hell?"

" Yeah I dunno either."

I sat down at the table next to him I realized something.

" Did we have sex last night?"

" No I didn't come home until around 5. Why?"

" Cuz my ass fucking hurts like hell."

" Are you sure it's not sore from the day before?"

" No no no no no no no no no. I know the difference between hurt and sore. And this is genuine pain."

" Did you have sex at work?"

" Nope! Just stripped!"

" Wait a minute- W-was that even a dream...?"