Kokichi's WAP

( This was kinda a stupid idea I had. YEAH I read those WAP chains in the comments)

Shuuichi's POV

" C'mon c'mon! Hurry up and pull your pants down so I can suck that monster cock..."

" Can I get through the door first?"

I didn't even get through the damn door and Kokichi was already rushing me to have sex, this is just kind of the norm for him. I walked in a closed the door behind me, he pushed me up against the door and got on his knees, I pulled my pants and underwear down.

" C'mon baby... I want you touch that lil dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat..."

" Dangly thing...? Do you mean your uvula...?"

" Yeah yeah that thing. But hurry up! I wanna gag! I wanna choke!"

" I thought you didn't know how to choke."

" I don't. But just shut up and go with it."

I sighed right before he started sucking. I'll never deny that Kokichi doesn't have some kinda talent, his mouth is just amazing.

"Mmmm... Kokichi... You look so sexy with your lips wrapped around me like this..."

I started grabbing and tugging at the back of his hair. He looked up at me with those lust filled eyes of his, they were begging for me to fuck him, and that's exactly what I planned to do.

" Mmm...Mmph..."

" Kokichi... Fuck... you feel so good..."

I loved the way his tongue swirled around the tip of my dick. Just as I was enjoying myself he stopped.

" I love sucking on that thick cock of yours daddy..."

He stood up and wrapped his arms around my neck.

" You own me... So fuck me until I need crutches... Why don't you go lay on the couch for me daddy... I have to go get a couple things..."

" Ok..."

I went and laid on the couch and he went into our room and came back a couple minutes later holding handcuffs, wearing a leash and a... Purple wig? What the hell is he doing?

" Kokichi... What in the ever loving fuck? Why are you wearing a wig?"

" Cuz I want you to feel like you're cheatin'..."

" How?! I can tell it's still you. The wig isn't even on properly, I can still see your normal hair."

" Listen- Are you just gonna judge my wig or are you gonna fuck me till I can't stand?"

" I will I will. But why the leash and handcuffs...?"

" What can I say... I'm a freak bitch..."

Well I can't deny that. He got on top of me and grabbed my wrist and handcuffed me to his own wrist.

" I want you park that big mac truck right in this little garage..."

" B-big mac truck...?"

" *Sigh* * Mumbling* You don't know anything do you... Put your dick in my ass!"

" A-alright..."

I put the hand that wasn't handcuffed on his hip and as I pushed myself inside him and he started moving.

"Ah... Ah...! I'm your slut... Ah! I'm your little fucking slut...!"

" Hngh... S-shit... You feel so good..."

" You feel better baby... Pound my little ass with your big cock daddy... Ah... Ah..."

He leaned down to kiss me and when he pulled away he started spelling?

" Haa...Ah... K...O...K...I..."

" What are you spelling?"

" My name..."

" Why?"

" Cuz when I ride the dick I'ma spell my name... C...H...I..."

" C'mon... Fuck me harder daddy... D-don't stop..."

He started moving faster which caused him to moan more.

" Ah...Haa..."

"Yes daddy... Yes yes yes yes yes yes... Just like that... Make it cream... Make me scream... I'm getting so close... Make me cum daddy..."

" I'm getting close too..."

" Ah..! Ah...! Ah...! S-S-Shuuichi...! I-I'm literally about to cum..." 

He took his hand and rapidly jerked off until he came all over me., he cried out my name when he did, and it wasn't too long until I came. When I finished he got off of me.

"Wasn't that fun baby?"

" Yeah..."

" Now I have a odd craving for macaroni... Weird. Will you be a dear and make me some?"

" Yeah sure."

As I got up to go make him his food I heard him say something under his breath.

" Who knew there were two whores in this house..."