Kokichi's Princess Dream

Kokichi's POV

I have been playing princess with the girls for almost an entire day and while I love them I'm getting seriously sleepy, so I decided to take a little nap on the couch.

" *Yawn* Nap time for me..."

✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨

In a beautiful beautiful far away kingdom, there lived a very beautiful princess by the name of Kokichi, he was very beautiful and fully aware of it too.

On the day after his birth, he was immediately betrothed to prince Shuuichi in order to unite their kingdoms. They threw a huge party for his birth and everyone in the kingdom was invited, including 3 good fairies called Himiko, Tenko and Angie. Himiko gives him the gift of beauty.

" Nyeh... I give you the gift of beauty."

Tenko gave him the gift of confident.

" When you get older you'll be very confident!"

Angie was about to give him the gift of fearlessness when she was interrupted by the evil bitc-witch Tsumugi, she was really pissed that she wasn't invited.

" So, did my invite just get lost in the mail, or was I purposely uninvited?"

Because she was furious she decided that she would curse Kokichi, saying that on his 20th birthday he would be crushed by a hydraulic press and killed before midnight. Tsumugi's magic was powerful, but Angie was able to weaken the curse with her gift, instead of being killed Kokichi would instead prick his finger on a spinning wheel and fall into a deep sleep and only true love's kiss would awake him.

The king orders every spinning wheel in the kingdom to be burned and Kokichi is sent away to live in the forest with the fairies until his 20th birthday.

He was unaware that the peasants he had been living with were actually his fairy guardians. On his 20th birthday he was sent to go pick flowers for his flower crown. Kokichi ended up befriending the animals of the forest and they sing together while Kokichi picks flowers. Shuuichi, who was walking through the forest hears Kokichi's singing and follows it to find Kokichi and he's instantly struck by his beauty. Aft first Kokichi was obviously startled by some random man coming up to him.

" Ahhhhhhh!! Who in the fresh hell are you?! But you are pretty cute..."

Only knowing each other for less then 5 minutes they somehow instantly fell in love, but he still invites him to meet his godmothers. He returned home to tell his godmothers that he fell in love.

" Godmommies, this is Shuuichi and I'm in love with him!"

" Didn't you just meet him, how?"

" You can't marry him, you're engaged and actually a princess."

" I am? Wait I'm princess? But I'm a guy, shouldn't I be a prince?"

" Nyeh... This is a dream, don't question it."

Upset, Kokichi went and cried in his room. Meanwhile Shuuichi tells his father that he wishes to marry a peasant boy, despite the fact that he's already engaged. His father was very upset. The fairies took Kokichi back to the castle to be reunited with his parents. Tsumugi appears and lures Kokichi to a dark tower with nothing but the cursed spinning wheel in it.

" Ooh... What's this thing? Never seen this before."

Before the fairies could stop him he pricked his finger and he immediately fell asleep.When the fairies arrived it was too late to save him. That's when Tsumugi showed up to taunt them.

" Hahahahaha!! You're too late!!"

" Damn you Tsumugi!"

Heartbroken that they couldn't save him they put him in a bed in the highest tower and they casted a powerful spell on everyone in the kingdom causing everyone to fall asleep until the spell on sleeping Kokichi is broken. The fairies rush to go find Shuuichi since he is his one true love. The discover that Shuuichi had been kidnapped by Tsumugi and brought to the forbidden mountains, there she shows him the sleeping Kokichi and she'll lock him away until he's an old man on the verge of death. The fairies rescue Shuuichi and arm him with the sword of truth and the shield of lies and escapes from the forbidden mountains. Tsumugi was enraged.

" What the hell?! This wasn't part of the plan!"

Tsumugi surrounds the castle with thorns but that didn't stop Shuuichi. She confronts him directly and turns into a huge blue dragon. They got in a heated battle which ended up with Shuuichi throwing the sword directly into her heart and killed her. He finally got to Kokichi and gave him a kiss waking him as well as the kingdom.

" You saved me... You're my hero..."

" Do you like... Wanna fuck or something...?"

" W-what?"

" You kissed me, and I woke up. Meaning that you're who I'm engaged to, right? So we're married now, isn't that how it works?"

" Dammit Kokichi, even in a dream your horny, can't you just act *not* sexual for once?"

" Nope! Now fuck me!"

The two of them fucked everyday and lived happily ever after.

The End

✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨👑✨

I woke up to small hands poking at me. What an odd dream that was.

" Daddy! We want cookies! Will you make some for us?"

" *Yawn* Yeah, yeah sure..."

" Yay! Thank you daddy!"

I slowly got off the couch and went to go make my daughters some cookies, I mean they could've asked Shuuichi instead of waking me up mid nap, but it's fine I guess