More Kinky Role Play

Kokichi's POV

I love kinky role playing with Shuuichi, it's so much fun! As a power bottom I always dominate him, but he very rarely ever tells me what to do, I don't know why though, he's got the potential. Sooooooo being the amazing fiancé that I am I'm gonna help him get more comfortable with the idea of dominating me. Shuuichi is gonna stay a detective and I was gonna be his prisoner, I told him to do whatever he wants to me, he has complete control. I told him if he breaks character I'm gonna be so mad at him. He handcuffed my hands above my head and left them suspended with chain hanging from the ceiling.

" Mind telling me why you needed to chain me up...?"

" There's a reason. But I'm not explaining myself to a prisoner."

" Ooh... Feisty who pissed in your cereal this morning?"

" What do you plan on doing to me...?"

He got in my face and grabbed my chin.

" Anything I want... Since you're mine..."

" So what do you want from me...? Information?"

" That's the idea."

" If that's the idea then why did you strip me entirely naked...? Are you really gonna press me for information... Or did you just want an excuse to stare at my body... Well get a good look... You pervert..."

" Your tricks don't work on me Ouma."

" Care to explain what trick I'm pulling on you?"

" You're trying to distract me."

" Distract you...? Is my naked body a distraction to you... I've seen you glance down there more then once... Like what you see...?"

" Talk Ouma. Now. Or will I have to force it out of you."

" I'm not tellin' you anything... Even if you are cute..."

He walked away from me. And I guess walked behind me.

" What...? Are you gonna kill me now, just cuz you're not getting your way...."

" If I wanted to kill you I would've done it along time ago. I have ways of making you talk...."

" Is that right...? Are you gonna resort to torture now...? Do your worse... I like pain..."

" You won't when I'm done with you... In fact you'll be telling me all your little secrets..."

" Don't hold your breath..."

When he came back around to face me he was holding two vibrators.

" Oh... What are you gonna do with those... Sexual torture maybe...?"

" Last chance to talk or I'll have to use these..."

" You'll never make me talk..."

" I gave you a chance..."

He kinda sighed and with out saying a word he shoved one of them up my ass and the other on my already erect cock.

" Ah... Haa..."

" Talk and I'll stop..."

"... W-who said I wanted you to stop..."

" You're a lot more stubborn then I thought..."

" I'm not stubborn... It'll just take a lot more then fucking me with a vibrator to make me talk..."

" Uh...Uh...Ah..."

" You seem to be enjoying this..."

" Haa...Ah... And what if I am... If this is what you call torture... Then I would hate to know what pleasure would feel like..."

" So why don't you hurry up and get to what you really wanna do to me... I know you're just dying to fuck me... That bulge in your pants is a dead give away y'know..."

" And so what if I do...? You wouldn't be able to do a damn thing..."

" I wouldn't even dream of trying to stop you..."

" Then why don't I..."

He started unbuckling his belt and only a few seconds later he replaced the vibrator with his cock.

" Ah...Ah... S-should you really be fucking one of your prisoners...?"

" I don't care... I've wanted you for a long time... And now I'm gonna have you..."

He actually ended up putting his arm around my neck and put me in a chokehold, which is fine I told him to play rough, I just didn't expect him to start choking me like that.

" Feel like talking now...?"

" Ah...Haa... Nope... I'd rather moan...Ah...Ha..."

The whole my arms being chained to the ceiling thing is starting to make my arms hurt, this is hot and all but I'm gonna feel this in my arms tomorrow.

" C'mon mister detective... Hurry up and make me cum..."

" I'll hurry up if you give me what I want..."

" Guess we'll be here for a while then... Cuz I'm not talkin'."

He actually started going harder, that with the combined feeling of a vibrator on my dick was making me extremely close to cumming.

" Haa...! Ahh...! F-fuck...!"

" I guessing you're getting close..."

" Ah...You're a detective... You should already know the answer to that..."

He went faster and it wasn't long before I ended cumming and it dripped on to the floor. He soon finished after me.

" D-did I do good...?"

" You were perfect baby...That was so much fun..."

" Do you want me to unchain you?"

" How else am I suppose to give you a big hug?"

He unchained me and took the handcuffs off. I immediately went and hugged him.

" I love when you're dominant, it's so sexy... You should be more bossy often..."

I went and out my clothes back on. And I grabbed Shuuichi's hand.

" Come, I want you to treat me to some ice cream!"

" Shouldn't we clean the floo-"

" The floor can wait! I want ice cream first!"

" Ok, I'll get you ice cream."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the apartment.