Shuuchi's First Threesome

Shuuichi's POV

I'll be honest, I'm a little- no very nervous right now. It's the same nervousness I felt before my first time with Kokichi. I've been in a threesome, well actually I haven't done a lot of things since Kokichi is the only person I've ever slept with. Kokichi put his hand on top of mine.

" Don't be so shy baby... I promise you'll love it... Amami-Chan... Do you have anything to say...?"

" I'm really flattered that both want me to do this... But why with me?"

" Cuz I... Think you'e extremely sexy... And we wanna know what you're like in bed..."

" Shuuichi... I didn't really think you'd be into something like this."

Since Kokichi was in the middle of both of us on the couch he leaned in really close to Rantarou.

" Oh... Shuuichi isn't that shy innocent virgin anymore... I taught him a few tricks..."

He turned and looked at me.

" I'm sure he would loooooooove to show you those tricks... Wouldn't you sweetheart...?"

" U-uh... Y-yeah..."

" Well what are you two waiting for...? I'm here and willing..."

Kokichi smirked and leaned in to kiss Rantarou, for a spilt second I was a little jealous well that was until he kissed me.

"Oh baby you thought I was gonna leave you out didn't you...? I want both of you to have equal amounts of fun with me..."

" So to start why don't both you boys get to stripping for me..."

Rantarou and I both stood up and stripped like he said. When he took his underwear off... He was... Well... Really big. No, Rantarou is my friend I shouldn't be looking at him down there... Even if we are supposed to having sex

" See somethin' you like...?"

" Y-yeah... You're really big..."

" You are too... I'm really impressed... Never thought you would be so well hung..."

" I'm glad you like it..."

" Oh my god! Will you two just shut up and kiss already?! The sexual tension is so thick I could cut it with a plastic butter knife!"

Rantarou grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, so close that dicks were touching, In fact while we were kissing he took both of our ducks into his hand and starting rubbing them together, I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. He pulled away to say something.

" Ouma... Come join us... We don't wanna have all this fun without you..."

" You two just looked like you were having fun so I didn't wanna interrupt..."

He walked over to us and Rantarou almost immediately started making out with him, he used both his hands to jerk us off and we used our hands to stroke him.

" Ah... Amami-Chan... Shuuichi never told me you were so talented with your hands..."

" I'm good at a lot of things..."

" Weeeeeeeeell... Why don't stop with the foreplay... And start really playing..."

" Shuuichi baby... Why don't we show Amami how good we are deepthorating..."

" We?"

" Yeah! We're gonna both blow him..."

" O-ok..."

We both got on our knees and before we got to sucking he Kokichi kissed me again.

" I still can't get over how big you are... It should be illegal to walk around with a cock this big... Baby, do you want this inside you...?"