Kokichi's Parents...

Shuuichi's POV

" I wish we were still in the Bahamas. It was so pretty there."

" There was something so relaxing about sipping cocktails on a beach with my boyfriend."

" I know, I'm not really that excited to go back to work."

" It was actually kinda fun to have sex with 1 guy for an entire month... We should do that more often..."

He stood on his tippy toes and kissed me on the cheek.

" We would if you quit your job."

" *Sigh* You know I can't do that."

" I know, just let me be selfish for a little bit."

" I don't mind..."

"Kokichi?"

" Huh?"

Kokichi looked around for whoever just called his name then he saw who it was and looked shocked.

" M-mom...?"

" Kokichi! It is you!"

She quickly ran at us and I guess she was trying to hug him but before she could he quickly moved to the other side of me and slightly hid behind me.

" It's been so long since your dad and I have seen you! We've missed you so much!"

" Oh stop it. You and that drunken deadbeat never gave a shit about me, so why after 6 years do you now mysteriously care about me?"

" That's not true, when you ran away we were distraught. It wasn't until a week passed that we feared something terrible happened."

" Then why didn't you look for me?! If you cared for me so much like you said you did you would've looked for me!"

" I'm so so sorry sweetie, I wish we could've made your childhood better."

" I slept on the fucking street and sucked dick for money! I became a prostitute! Just like you!"

Kokichi was getting visibly upset, his voice was trembling as he shouted, and I could see tears forming in his eyes. I don't blame him for being angry.

" I had no idea you had to do that."

" Of course you didn't!"

" I left that life behind in hopes that you would one day come home."

" Just whatever."

She looked me up and down.

" Who's this handsome young man?"

" Like you care."

" I do care."

Kokichi sighed and rolled his eyes before speaking.

" He's my boyfriend, Shuuichi Saihara. The first and only person who ever bothered to love me."

When he told he that she slightly frowned and looked a little disappointed.

" Y-you're...Gay...?"

" I'm bisexual."

"...That means you like men...Right...?"

" I swing both ways, but yeah."

" Is that a problem? If you claim to love me like you say you do then you'll except the fact that I'm into guys."

" I-I...W-what will he say...?"

"Him? You mean that so called father of mine? Don't tell me you're taking me to see him or something."