On Camera

Kokichi's POV

" Are you seriously tryna tell me that you've never wanted to be a pornstar?"

" Yes, I've never wanted to."

" You get paid for fucking people on camera, and then people get off on that! That was like my dream job as a teenage, then I became a prostitute."

I've been trying to convince Shuuichi that we should make a porno, but for some unknown reason he keeps refusing."

" Soooooooooo you're fine with fucking me in an ikea with absolutely no concern about us getting caught, but if it comes to us having sex on camera you question that?"

" I just don't like the thought of people seeing us in our most intimate moment..."

I got closer to him and pressed my naked body up against his.

" But people like watching two hot guys have even hotter gay sex... I shall title it... " Sexy twink rides emo like a cowgirl." Or something like that, I'll prolly think of a better title later."

" C'mon baby doll... Don't you wanna make love to me on camera...? Just pretend like the camera isn't there, and focus on making me feel nothing but pleasure..."

" I... I feel weird about this..."

" You're so fucking adorable when you get all shy... Can you just stop acting like a virgin. iIt'll be fine baby... It'll look great on pornhub..."

" *Sigh* A-alright..."

" Seeeeeeeeeeee... That wasn't so hard was it...? But speaking of things that are hard... I'm gonna take your clothes off..."

He raised his arms up and I took his shirt off, I got on my knees and unbuckled just belt and threw it to the side, I pulled his pants down and then his underwear with my teeth... Fuck was he hard as hell... I stood back up and pushed him on to the bed.

" Now you just lay there lookin all sexy..."

" Cuz we're cheap as hell and we don't have a cameraman I gotta set this at the perfect angle."

It took literally about 10 minutes for me to find the perfect angle and the entire time I talked dirty to keep him hard. When it was set up I turned it on, I slowly crawled towards him, sat on top of him and started grinding on him.

" Ah... You like that don't you baby...?"

" Uh-huh..."

" I thought you would... I know exactly how to please my man..."

" Ah...Ah...Ah...Shuuichi..."

" Kokichi... Why are you so good at this...?"

" I'm a stripper baby... I've been doing this for a long time..."

" I... Wanna fuck you now..."

" We'll get to that... Let me suck you off a lil..."

I got off of him and put his cock in my mouth, I slobbered up and down on it.

" Mmph...Mmm..."

" Ahh... Kokichi... Fuck... Ah...Haa..."

I did that for awhile and then I decided to fuck him, I sat back on top of him and rode him like I said I would. The bed squeaked loudly under us.

" Haa... Ah... Oh fuck... Just like that..."

" Uh... Uh... Hngh..."

He wrapped one arm around my waist and squeezed my ass, with his other hand he stroked my cock.

" I love it when you grab my ass like that..."

" I never want you to stop... You feel so good..."

" Haa... You feel even better..."

I leaned down and kissed him desperately,I swirled my tongue around his and I could feel him biting my lower lip and I liked it.

" Haaa... Ah... Yes..."

" I love the way you moan..."

" Then let me moan more for you..."

I leaned back down and started to moan into his ear. He loves whenever I moan in his ear and calls his name out.

" Shuuichi... Oh Shuuichi... Make me cum... I wanna cum just for you..."

" I plan on it... Cum for me..."

" Ahh...Haa...Ahh!"

I moved faster and he moved his hand faster and it wasn't very long before I came all over his stomach. Then he finished in me. Once I finally caught my breath I got off of him and kissed him.

" You wanna go again?"

" You're damn right I do..."