Babysitting

Kokichi's POV

" What? Why are you here?"

" Well hello to you too Harukawa-Chan!"

" Again, why are you here?"

" I'm here to babysit!"

" Why? I didn't ask you to come babysit."

" I know! I'm here cuz we're friends!"

" Friends...? I've made it very clear that I don't like you. You're annoying, and talk too much. The only reason I tolerate you is because you're married to Shuuichi."

She started to close the door but I put my foot in the way stopping her.

" What do you want?"

" To babysit."

" No. leave. Or I'll make you leave..."

While we were intensely staring at each other a baby started crying.

" Maki! Aries woke up from his nap!"

" Yeah I can hear that!"

" Just leave. I already have a headache as is."

" And thats why I wanna babysit. Give you two a break from them. You look exhausted."

Her hair was all out of place, she had stains on her shirt from where I'm pretty sure her breastmilk started leaking, she had heavy bags under her eyes and she smelled like baby powder and throw up.

" That's because I am. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to take care of two kids?"

" I imagine it's hard. But you have Momota-Chan helping you!"

" He's just as stressed."

" So let me help you! You get to have a little romantic alone time together..."

" *Sigh* You're not going to leave until I agree to this are you?"

" Nope!"

" Fine."

" Yay! I promise you won't regret this!"

" *Mumbling* I probably will..."

" Wait out here for about fifteen minutes."

" Okie dokie!"

After about five minutes I heard the baby stop crying. Then after about ten minutes she opened the door again, she changed and the baby powder smell was gone."

" Come in."

Inside, there were boxes of diapers and baby wipes as well as toys scattered everywhere. And this was just in the kitchen and living room.

" Don't get too comfortable because once you do Aquarius will probably wake you up crying."

" I'm not saying I forgot... Buuuuuuut... Just so I don't, which is which again?"

" *Sigh* Aries is the boy, Aquarius is the girl."

" Riiiiiiight... I knew that."

I totally didn't remember that.

" When their hungry take the bottles out the fridge."

" Do you know how to change a diaper?"

" Not at all!"

" I thought so..."

" Instructions are on the dresser. If there's anything wrong just call me. We won't be out too late."