Father's Day

Kokichi's POV

Today was our first father's day, and I was gonna surprise Shuuichi by making him breakfast, well the kids were making him breakfast. Usually, Shuuichi didn't eat breakfast, he kind of just drank his coffee and went to work, but since this is a special day for us I was gonna make him eat it.

" Princess.... This coffee is cold... So why don't we start over."

" Oh... I'm sorry..."

" No sweetie, it's alright. You're learning."

" Do you think daddy will like his food?"

" If he knows that the two of you made it with love, then he'll definitely like it."

" *Mumbling* Or else I'll make him eat it..."

I picked Kikumi up so she dump the coffee out. Still holding her she put the cup back under the Keurig, she switched the coffee pod and pushed the button. After the cup filled up she took the cup. I put her down and she put it down on the tray her sister was holding.

" Ok baby, be very careful with this tray."

" You can trust me daddy. I'm a big girl!"

" I know you are."

Holding the tray very carefully she slowly walked upstairs and I followed behind her I opened the door and she put the tray on the nightstand. I sat on top of Shuuichi.

" Babe... Babe wake up... Babe..."

" Mm..."

He wasn't quite up so I started tickling him

" Tickle tickle tickle!!"

" Ah!"

"K-Kichi! S-stop, you know I'm ticklish!"

" Good morning the love of my life..."

" Daddy we made you breakfast!"

" Aww, you didn't have to."

" Sure they did babe. It's father's day so we had to do something for you."

" Well thank you, I'm sure it's tasty."

I cut a piece of the pancakes and fed it to him.

" Well? How is it?"

" These are good, I'm proud of you guys."

" Did you eat breakfast yet?"

" No... But I was thinking I could eat... Something else... For breakfast..."

" Kids, why don't you go play... Daddy and I... Have to talk about somethings..."

" Ok! Come here Sushi! Let's go play dress up!"

The girls would treat Sushi and Toast as if they were one of their dolls. They would dress them up, brush their fur, and since Sushi is small they would put her in their dollhouse and in their little doll cars. And both Sushi and Toast seem to love it. As the kids left the room I got up and locked the door.

" So what did you want to talk to me about?"

" I'll tell you after you eat the breakfast your kids made you."

And Shuuichi did just that.

" That was really good. Now what did you want to talk to me about.

" You idiot... I just wanted to get you alone..."

" To do what...?"

" You're smart... You know what I wanna do to you..."

I pulled the blankets back and sat on top of him we started making out.

" Hey babe...?"

" Yeah?"

" Where's your gun...?"

" W-what...? What do you want with my gun?"

" I want you to put it to my head while you roughly take me from behind..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

" Kichi...? Have you lost your goddamn mind?"

" Yeah, probably."

" Why do you want me to do that?"

" I dunno, I've kinda been fantasizing about you holding a gun to me while we have sex."

" *Sigh*"

" Oh please baby! I promise I'll like it!"

" *Sigh* Just... What the hell Kokichi..."

" Please babe!"

" Alright... Fine..."

" Do you want the gun loaded or..."

" Have * You* lost your goddamn mind?! Of course I don't want it loaded! I don't want you to accidentally shoot me while we're in the middle of fucking!"

" I didn't know how far you wanted me to go with this!"

Shuuichi grabbed the gun from the nightstand cabinet and checked to see if it wasn't loaded, thankfully it wasn't. Shuuichi grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me towards the foot of the bed then he pushed my head down, pointed the gun at the back of my head and pulled my underwear down, and without even fingering me he just shoved himself inside.

" S-Shuuichi! You're not even gonna prep me first?!"

" You said you wanted it rough."

" Yeah... I did say that. But at least play with my asshole for a little bit. Jeez!"

He sighed and pulled out so he could finger me. After doing that for awhile he went back inside.

" Better?"

" Yup! Now do as you please with me!"

As Shuuichi was having his way with me I used my other hand to rub my very erect cock. I was right, having a gun pointed at me it was seriously turning me on.

" Ah...! Ah..."

" Haaa... Hngh..."

" Kokichi... I'm so glad we have soundproof walls... That means you get to beg and scream for it harder..."

" Haaa... Ahhh... Like that...! You fuck me so good...!"

" Say you want it harder..."

" H-harder baby...! Harder!"

He took that as an invitation to grab me and pick me up, he held one my legs so he could point the gun at me as he was just slamming into me.

" God...! Fuck! S-Shuuichi!"

I was screaming and moaning so load that to anyone listening in it would sound like I was being murdered. But I can't help it, it just felt so damn good.

" K-Kokichi...! I'm gonna cum soon..."

" I am too baby! Make me cum...!"

It wasn't too long until I came really hard and then he came, it wasn't long until the cum started to leak out my ass. Shuuichi put me down and we both collapsed on the bed, I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

" Fuck... That was such a good early morning fuck..."

" Right babe?"

" Babe?"

I looked up to see that Shuuichi had fallen asleep. Damn, the sex was so good it put him to sleep. I suppose a little nap couldn't help, first I got up and unlocked the door, just incase the kids need us. Then I laid back on Shuuichi's chest and fell asleep.