A Relaxing Bath Together

Kokichi's POV

" Lover boy...!"

" Yeah?"

" Come take a bath with me!"

" A bath?"

" Yeah! Whenever you're at work and I'm bored outta my mind I take a nice long relaxing bubble bath. I turn off the lights, get some candles and pour myself a nice glass of wine. You should join me!"

" Well alright."

" Yay!"

I grab both his hands and pulled him up off the couch. And into the bathroom. I started the water.

" Babe, would you be a dear and go pour us some wine?"

" Yeah sure."

He went out the bathroom and I took a cherry blossom smelling candle, lit it and set it on the sink. I also poured in a vanilla birthday cake soap in so it can make bubbles! I like bubbles. I also threw in a purple bath bomb cuz fuck it. Then I took my clothes off and waited patiently for Shuuichi to come back. He soon came back with two glasses of wine.

" Thank you darling. Now why don't you take your clothes off..."

" Ok..."

He took his clothes off and got in and I sat in front of him, he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

" Why did you make it so hot?"

" Cuz I like it hot. Don't worry it'll cool down eventually."

He kissed me on the top of my head.

" Y'know... I've never asked you why you wanted to marry me."

" Simple. It's because I love you."

" No I know that, but WHY would you wanna marry me. You're a successful detective and I'm just a slutty stripper. We couldn't be anymore different."

" Why do I always have to keep reminding you that you're not a slut? You just do a lot of unconventional things for money."

" That's just a nicer way of calling me a whore."

" I don't care if we're different, together we make a perfect couple. I want you for you Kokichi, not just for your body."

" What if our relationship gets worse after we get married?!"

" In the 6 almost 7 years we've been together we've only had 3 serious fights. And two of those were because I drank the last of your panta."

" Hey! That is an understandable reason for an argument. The panta is mine."

" Yeah but after I bought you more."

" I know but still! I have my panta, you have your bitter black coffee. Like seriously why do you drink it like that?"

" Because I like it."

" You don't even wanna put in a little bit of sugar...?"

" No, I'm not like you I don't really wanna drown my coffee in sugar and creamer."

" I don't drown it. I just want it to be sweet."

" Kokichi you fill the cup half way then fill the rest up with creamer."

" C'mon just try it. I'm sure it won't taste that sweet."

" I don't want anything sweeter then you."

" Oh stop it... You're gonna make me blush."

" I like making you blush."

" I like it really sweet. Why is everything you do so emo?"

" Not everything I do is emo."

" Suuuuuuuuuuuure... Then name something you do that isn't slightly emo."

" I do you and you're not emo."

" I-"

I don't know why that initiated a giggle from me but it did. I took a long sip of my wine.

" Ok ok... I'll give you that."

" But I know you love doing me every night..."

" I do... And I'm gonna fuck you tonight too..."

" You better..."

I laid back on his chest and we kissed for quite sometime, when I pulled away I took another sip of wine.

" My sweet?"

" Yeah?"

" Do you think we were destined to be together...?"

" Yeah... I do."

" Ugh! Why can't we get married right now?!"

" I thought you wanted a fairytale wedding."

" Forget the wedding! I don't wanna wait 6 more months until then. I'll marry you in this bathtub I don't care. I just want you to be mine..."

" I already am yours..."

" No... I want you proudly introduce me as your husband... Ya know what fuck it I'm gonna address you as my husband, I don't care that we're not married yet."

" Call me whatever you want..."

" I will... My husband... I love calling you that... It makes me fall all tingly."

We kissed again. While we were kissing he let one of his hands slide down my body until he landed on my dick. I moaned into his mouth before swatting his hand away.

" You'll get that later baby..."

" But I want you now..,"

" You'll just have to wait patiently..."

" You wanna treat me to some boba? I'm really in the mood for one."

" If that's what you want."

I kissed him on the cheek before getting out, blowing out the candle and turning the light back on. I was covered in bubbles. Shuuichi got out after me.

" Dry me please!"

He took the towel and dried me off then wrapped it around me, I did the same to him. I also let the water out.

" Wasn't that nice?"

" Yeah. We should do that more often."

" Oh we definitely will!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the bathroom so we can get dressed.