A Deal

Shuuichi's POV

" What the fuck could you possibly want?"

" I want something done..."

" I dunno what you're talkin bout."

" Listen, I'm not here as a detective, this is personal. I'm not wearing a wire."

"..."

" Pat him."

Two very burly guys started patting me down and checking to see if I was wearing a wire.

" He's clean."

" See, I told you."

"..."

" Sit down."

I sat down across from him at the table.

" Now... I'm gonna ask you again. What the fuck could you possibly want?"

" I want, no NEED someone dead."

He stared blankly at me before laughing.

" So you come to a yakuza for that? Couldn't you just get your hands dirty on your own? You're a cop."

" I want him to completely disappear without a trace... And I believe you can do that for me... If I do it there's a possibility they'll trace it back to me."

" And why in the hell would I do this for you?"

" It's for Kokichi."

He stopped smirking and looked me dead in the eyes.

" How are you completely fine talkin' to the same guy that occasionally fucks your husband? He's basically cheatin' on you y'know. You're just fine with it? You might be a bigger cuck than I first thought."

" I don't care about that right now. All I care about is him."

" If this is for him then why ain't he here?"

" Because he's in the hospital."

" Why...?"

" Some guy beat the shit out of him at work."

" Who is he?"

I pulled out the folder and slid it across the table, he opened it and flipped through it.

" Everything you need to now about him is in there, including his entire family... And if you even slightly care about Kokichi you'll do this for me, regardless if you like me or not."

"..."

" How fucked up is he?"

" He has and arm and a leg that are both broken, he has a concussion, his entire face is almost unrecognizable and there's a possibility he'll be blind permanently in one of his eyes."

He silently took out 5 stacks of money and slid it over to me.

" 5.5 million in total. It's all yours."

" W-why...?"

" Cuz I somewhat give a shit bout him. If he that's fucked up his medical bills are gonna be high as hell, so some of this money is for that. Use the rest to buy him somethin' expensive or take him on a nice vacation, I don't give a shit what you do wit it."

I honestly didn't think he had any compassion, I guess I was wrong. He does care about him.

" T-thank you. But I still don't understand why. 5.5 million is a lot of money."

" You don't think I fuckin' know that already? I'm doin' this because he's my ex."

" E-ex...? As in you two dated...?"

" That's what an ex is isn't it?"

I had no idea that they ever dated before.

" So does this mean you'll do it...?"

" Yeah. How do you want it done?"

" I don't care how it's done, where it's done or when it's done. I just want him to suffer for what he did to him."

" You want the whole family dead?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

" The entire bloodline..."

" I can make that happen."

I feel like I'm going to regret this...

" Peko! C'mere for a sec."

After awhile a girl with white braids and red eyes came out.

" What is it you need young master?"

" Go sharpen your katana, we got some business to attend to... Fuck that bring a second one, it's prolly gonna get messy."

" Yes."

Then she walked away.

" I'll text you when it's done. You want pictures?"

" Yes."

He then got up and started walking away.

" Wait! Don't I have to pay you?"

" I'll make this one free."

" Wait one more thing."

" Could you not tell Kokichi that I was here..."

" Yeah I won't tell him."

Wow, that was a lot easier then I first thought.

" That all?"

" Yeah, I think so."

" Now get outta here, go spend time with him."

And he walked off. I can't believe that I just orchestrated a murder on an entire family, I feel beyond awful for doing this, but then again we wouldn't be in this situation if he never put his hands on my husband. I couldn't be there to protect him then so this is how I'll make it up to him. The only thing is how am I gonna explain to Kokichi that I had a family killed for him.