Noise Complaints

Kokichi's POV

I was actually upstairs packing for our trip to Dubai, since we're leaving as soon as Shuuichi gets home from work when I heard the doorbell ringing. I hope it's Amami-Chan. Sometimes he'll show up randomly and fuck me, Shuuichi knows that he does this and he's totally fine with it. Or at least he pretends to be. I ran down the stairs to go open the door.

" Coming Amami-Chan!"

When I opened the door I was shocked to see it actually wasn't sexy Amami-Chan.

" You're not Rantarou Amami..."

" I'm actually live across the street from you. My name is Emiko Miwasaki. I understand that you and your husband moved in awhile ago, so my 7 year old made these."

She handed me a plate of half burnt cookies.

" Thanks... How did you know I had a husband...?"

" That's actually what I wanted to address you about..."

" Address?"

" There have been instances when I heard or even saw you having...Well... Sex..."

Ohhhhhhhh so this is what this is about.

" So you're looking into our windows?"

" No of course not! But I have seen you against the window doing it... And I really don't want my young children to see those kinds of things.

" While you might see our moaning as disrupting, but I see it more as I'm just letting my husband know that I'm enjoying what he's doing to me."

" I understand that, really I do. But there have been times where my children were woken up from their sleep."

That's not my fault. And besides, the kids gotta learn sex ed eventually.

" We have?! Oh I'm so sorry! We're in the process of installing sound proof panels into our bedroom, so until that's finished we'll try to keep our moaning quiet."

" Thank you for being so understanding! That's all I needed to say. Enjoy the rest of of your day!"

I smiled and waved before shutting the front door. Then I giggled to myself.

" Ohhhhhh... If only she knew I was lying..."