Punishment Time

( *Sigh* My boyfriend told me to write this... He likes yaoi smut just as much as I do...)

Shuuichi's POV

Kokichi has been insisting lately that I put a coke collar around his neck and pull on it whenever he's being bad, you know treat him like a dog. I don't really want to treat him like that but he won't so whining and begging and pouting until I give in, so I did. I ended up putting the collar on him, handcuffed him to the bottom of the stairs and put a ball gag in his mouth. I looked up to see that he was shifting around quite a bit, so I walked over to him and pulled it down so he can speak.

" What is it you want...?"

" S-Shuuichi... I gotta go pee pee..."

" You have to go to the bathroom?"

" Mmhm..."

" Use your words."

" Yeah... I have to go really really badly..."

I pulled his collar so that it was tighter around his neck and I sat down in front of him.

" Well isn't that too bad... You'll just have to hold it and if you can't you'll be punished..."

I started to unbuckle his belt, pulled it off and threw it off, I shoved my hand into his boxers and started to jerk him off.

" I-I thought you said-"

" I know... I said you had to hold it... I never said I wouldn't help speed the process up..."

" W-why do you insist on making me p-piss myself...?"

" Because it turns me on..."

I felt something warm spurt on to my hand, he's getting close...Good... I want an excuse to punish him.

" You're a big boy aren't you Kokichi? You can hold it..."

" N-no I can't... Not as long as you keep...Ah! M-making me feel this good..."

I sped up a little more and I could feel a few more streaks run down my hand. I pulled the collar tightly again.

" Pee for me Kokichi... Pee right now..."

Just as I ordered him I felt him starting to relieve himself all over my hand, he whined and moaned as a small puddle formed under him, it was very sexy... When it trickled to a stop he was slightly shivering and sitting in a small puddle of his own pee. I really didn't like seeing him all embarrassed like this, but this is what he wanted.

"D-dammit, I can't believe you made me wet myself again... So lewd...."

" I can... Now since you disobeyed me you need to be punished..."

" B-but you made me piss myself!"

I pulled his collar so that he was closer to me.

" Are you talking back to me...?"

He just smirked at me.

" No baby... Not at all..."

" Now...For your punishment... I want you to lick your pee up off the ground..."

"..."

"..."

"...."

"...."

"....."

"....."

"......"

"......"

"......."

"......."

"........"

"........"

"........."

"........."

".........."

".........."

"I-I...I... Wh-...I...I...W-w-what?!"

" Oh did you not hear me? Then let me say it louder for the bitches in the back. I want you to use your tongue to clean up the mess you made..."

"..."

" You really are a kinky little fucker..."

" I've been around you for way too long..."

" Now I'd like to do what you asked buuuuuuuuut with me being handcuffed to the rail and all..."

I took the key and took his handcuffs off. He slightly rubbed his wrists.

"Now start licking..."

" Anything for you baby..."

He got on his hands and knees and started licking up the puddle. Luckily the puddle wasn't too big, yes it was heavily turning me on but I didn't want to sit there and watch him lick a huge puddle of his own piss. I was actually quite impressed that he licked up every drop.

" I'm done baby..."

" Good boy... But your punishment isn't over... Come here..."

I stood him up, grabbed his collar and pulled him upstairs, I sat down and bent him over my lap. I pulled his wet pants and boxers down.

" You're going to get spanked until you cry... Maybe then you'll listen to orders then..."

"Ah! Ow..."

He moaned as I spanked him hard repeatedly. I could see that I was starting to leave red marks all across it.

" Are you gonna disobey me again...?"

" Ah! If I have punishments like this waiting for me...  Then I might have to..."

" Fine..."

"Ah! Ow... I'm gonna have punish you some other way..."

I grabbed his collar and forced him to the ground.

" Be a good boy and start sucking my dick..."

" You call this a punishment...? It's more like a reward..."

He started unbuckling my belt and he pulled my pants and boxers off, he got to work slobbering and sucking on my cock. I tightly grabbed his hair and forced his head down further.

"Haaa...Fuck....Kokichi...Why are you so good at this...?"

"Hngh....Mmph..."

" Your mouth.... It feels so good..."

The entire time he just looked up and stared at me with the most lust filled eyes, and the sounds... The loud exaggerating slurping sounds coming from him were so orgasmic.

" Mmph...Mmph..."

" Ahhh...Haa...I'm getting closer..."

I continued to move his head up and down faster. I swear I don't know what I would've done if I never met Kokichi and lost my virginity to him. I know I hate calling him this but... Maybe there are some perks to having a slut as a boyfriend.

" Uh...Uh...Ahhh...."

" Mmm...Mmph...Nnn..."

" Haaaa...! Ahhhhh...!"

I moaned out as I came in his mouth. He pulled away and licked his lips before swallowing.

" I seriously never get tired of the taste of your cum..."

I stood him up and pushed him back on to the bed before lifting his legs behind his head.

" I never said I was done with you did I...? We're just getting started with your punishment..."

" Teach me a lesson..."

( *Sigh* if only my catholic teachers knew what I writing... They would have me bathing in holy water)