Shuuichi's Birthday

"Kaito... Can't we do something *normal* for my birthday, like go out to eat?" I asked while walking down the street with Kaito and Rantarou. " Hell no! It's your 20th birthday! You can finally legally drink! So we gotta do something BIG for it." " So that means going to a strip club?" Rantarou asked. " Of course! This is a guy thing! I can't ask Maki to go to a strip club with me, she'd kill me." " And besides it's summer we got nothin better to do, we already graduated." " But it's September." I responded back. " It's still summer though." I've known Kaito long enough to know it's useless to argue with him, so like always I just sighed and went with it.

We entered the brightly lit strip club interestingly named "Peek a boo", The floor was a velvety fuchsia and the walls were black with gold lining, aligning the walls were posters of the different dancers. I could smell the heavy scent of alcohol. Obviously there was a large stage in the middle with about four tall poles on it. There were girls and guys everywhere barely dressed. It was pretty obvious that I was nervous. " K-Kaito. Are you sure we can't do anything else?" I slightly yelled over the blaring music. " No! We're already here, c'mom bro loosen up, have some fun! Let's get drunk! Rantarou, you'll drive us home right?" Rantarou chuckled a little. " Yeah, I'll be the responsible friend." Then we heard a familiar voice.

It was Miu.

"Son of a- What the fuck are *you* three doin' here?! Don't tell me you came to see this sexy ass body of mine!" Miu started laughing. She was dressed- well she was barely dressed actually. She was wearing very revealing and see through pink lingerie with matching pink fishnets socks and pink high heels. " No, we came for Shuuichi's birthday." Kaito said. " Oh shit! I forgot today was your birthday! Happy birthday Slutichi!" Miu wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her. " Thank you." " Don't worry Miu's got you, I'll hook you up with the baddest bitches in here! Wait...You're gay.... Meh I can still hook you up with some fine ass men." " Miu, I'm assuming you work here since your dressed like that. What's your stripper name?" Kaito asked. " M-my name?" Miu pulled her arm away from me and she started to look flustered. " They call me...Milky dick!" "..." "..." "..." "M-milky dick...? Why...?" Kaito asked. " Cuz when I'm done with these guys I'll be leaving their dicks milky!" Miu sounded so proud of herself. " Well c'mon I'll get you guys drinks! They're on me!"

And drink we did. Well not really me I had a couple but it was mostly Kaito and Miu drinking like it was the end of the world. " Kaito...Kaito...Kaito I will bet you half the...money I make tonight...If you can drink 13 shots in a minute..." Miu said slurring her words and obviously drunk. " You're on!" Kaito said also drunk. " Shuuichi, what're we gonna do with these two?" Rantarou chuckled and took a sip of his beer.

While trying to distract myself from Miu and Kaito's contest I noticed a attractive looking short purpled hair boy, that I may or may not have thrown money at earlier while...he... danced on a pole, he was really flexible. Kaito noticed me staring at him. " Bro...bro... You think he's cute don't you? Go talk teh him." Kaito then put his hand on my shoulder, Miu also noticed. " Ughhhhhhhhhh...Him? Really?" Miu rolled her eyes and drank her drink. " Whats wrong with him?" I asked. " There's nothin wrong with him... It's just evvvvvvvvverybody wants him. Straight, gay, dude, chick it don't matter, he gets everyone. Outta everybody here he gets tipped the most. It's fuckin annoyin'." " Welllllll...He clearly got the attention of Shuuichi, I'm gonna go tell him that you want a lap dance."  " W-what! B-but I don-" But it was too late Kaito already got up and walked over to him. While they were talking, Kaito motioned over to me, the boy smiled and winked at me, he had such a cute smile. I couldn't help but blush slightly. Kaito came back a couple minutes later smiling. " You can call me the ultimate best friend cuz you are about to  get a private dance! You'll thank me later." Kaito looked so satisfied with himself. " So go over to that private room and he said he'll be in a second." The rest of my friends just smiled at me and encouraged me. I sighed and got out of my seat. " Make sure you use a condom!" Miu shouted and laughed as I walked away.