Sugar Daddy

Kokichi's POV

Planning a wedding is suuuuuuuuuuper expensive. While we can afford a really nice wedding it's not the perfect wedding that I want though. This is my special day so I wanna go all out for it make it the wedding of my dreams. So that's where my sugar daddy comes in, now I'm the type of person who wants what he wants and I'll do anything to get it, even if I have to seduce a few men to get it. So I'm just gonna have to swallow my pride and ask him.

" *Sigh* This is strictly for our wedding."

I looked for his contact and tapped on it, it rang for a little bit and then he picked up.

" What?"

"  Hey Kuzuryuu... It's me..."

" No shit."

" So what do you want?"

" Money..."

" How much?"

" I dunno about 800thousand."

" And what would you do for it?"

" You already know..."

I'm not proud of this, I'm basically begging him for money. I don't beg for anyone, well except for Shuuichi when I'm desperate for his cock. Remember Kokichi, you're doing allllllllllll of this for the man you love, all this prostituting and stripping is for our future.

" What do you need all this money for?"

" My wedding..."

There was silence and then he busted out into laugher. I never told Kuzuryuu that I was dating Shuuichi mainly cuz I didn't wanna hear all his bitching and whining.

" You? Getting married? Never took you for a comedian."

" Is that really so hard to believe?"

" Comin' from you, yeah. You can't turn a whore into a housewife."

" Oh? So you think I'm gonna be a whore for the rest of my life?"

" It's the only thing you're good at."

I wanna say he's wrong but he's not, I have no other useful skill beside being a slut.

" He loves me."

" You sure? You sure he doesn't just love fuckin' you?"

" Yes I'm sure!"

" If I suck your dick you'll give me the money right?"

" When have I never not paid you? I want you for
3 hours, so get your ass over he now. And if you're good maybe I'll even add an extra 200 thousand. Consider this a early wedding gift..."

Then he just hung up. I sighed and ran my hand over my face. I got up out of our bed, opened the nightstand and grabbed a handful of condoms and shoved them into my pockets. Whenever it comes to him I don't know if he's just fucking me or I'm getting a train ran on me. I walked out of our room and saw Shuuichi sitting on the couch reading a book with our puppy Sushi sitting in his lap.

" Hey Kokichi."

" Hi babe..."

" What's wrong? Sit down next to me and let's talk about it."

" Normally I would love to but I have... Some work to take care of... I won't be back for awhile so don't wait up on me. I love you baby."

" I love you too."

I went over and kissed Shuuichi, I gave Sushi a few pats on her head before leaving. I hate myself for crawling to Kuzuryuu for money, I hate the fact that I still sleep with men when I'm almost a married man. I can't even look Shuuichi in the eyes sometimes cuz I'm so ashamed of myself. I hate that Shuuichi isn't the only man that goes inside me, sometimes I'll quietly cry myself to sleep, worried that Shuuichi will get tired of me. I don't want him to get tired of me.