Puppy

Shuuichi's POV

Kokichi wanted a puppy, and I got him one because I love him and wanna make him happy. I got him a white teacup Pomeranian puppy, he ended up naming her sushi, we've had her for about two weeks. At first he wanted to name her... Cummy... And I said hell no we're not naming her that, so we settled on sushi. He absolutely loves her and spends most of the day playing with her. When I got home from work I saw him sitting on the floor in our living room scratching her stomach.

" Nishishi! Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?"

" I'm back."

" Oh, hi baby! How's was your day?"

" Alright. I missed you."

" We missed you too."

" Have you spent the entire day playing with her?"

" Pretty much! Come join us."

I sat on the floor next to him and she climbed into my lap and started licking my hand. With my other hand I stroked her back.

" She's really taking a liking to you."

Kokichi seems to be her favorite, sometimes she'll just follow him around the apartment or she'll sit and wait by the door for him to come and he pampers her too. We got her expensive dog food, toys, a princess dog bed, he had her collar overlay bedazzled hell we even got her these dresses and a crown. He treats her like a queen.

" Yeah but I don't think she likes me as much as she loves you."

" What can I say... The bitches love me. But seriously she'll get use to you just give her sometime."

He kissed me on the cheek and she ended up getting out of my lap and walked over to her dog bowl.

" It looks like the queen is hungry. I'll go feed her."

He got up, walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the dog food from the cabinet and poured it into her rhinestone covered bowl.

" Shuuichi. Thanks again for getting her for me, I love her so much. Now I'll have somebody to keep me company while you're at work."

" I'm glad you love her, it makes me happy."

He walked back over to me and sat in my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck before he nuzzled our noses together.

" You're so cute Shuuichi..."

" But you're so much cuter."

We kissed before he leaned his head on my shoulder and gave me a hug. I really am so happy that he loves our dog.