Wedding

( This took me way too long write)

Shuuichi's POV

I was abruptly woken up to Kaito clapping and shouting right in my ear.

" Ahhhhhhh!!

" It's the big day!! Shuuichi!! Get up!! Or you're gonna be late!!"

" I'm up I'm up! Damn!"

" What time is it anyways...?"

" I dunno. Prolly like 8:30. C'mon get up!! Take a shower!!"

" Wait wait why so early? The wedding doesn't start until 1."

" I know but since you take a good half hour to take a shower, I decided why not wake you now. Your sister told me that she's takin' Ouma around 10. So get up now!!"

Kaito pulled me out of the bed and pushed me into the bathroom. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as I turned the shower on as I took my clothes off and got in a thought crossed my mind.

" I wonder what Kokichi's doing right now."

Kokichi's POV

" Zzzzzzz...."

" Sis!! You better get your ass up!"

" Why? I'm trying to get my beauty sleep..."

Then I felt Kiyomi hit me hard with a pillow.

" Ow! What the hell?!"

" I know for a fact you did not forget that today is your wedding. Or did you Kokichi Saihara?"

" Nope!"

I immediately sprang up out of bed and went into the bathroom. It felt kinda weird to wake up and not see my beloved first thing in the morning, it also felt weird taking a shower alone, I haven't done that in a long time. I know it was only one night but I really miss him. But it's fine cuz I'll get to see him later! And I'll finally get to show him the super pretty dress that Shirogane-Chan made me! I just hope that my occasionally clumsy ass doesn't manage to fuck it up and get dirt on it since we're getting married outside. I got out the shower and blow dryer my hair before putting my clothes on. Then I walked out the bathroom.

" Can I have my phone?"

" No."

" Why not?!"

" Cuz I don't want you to be anymore stressed then you already are."

" But I'm not-"

" Bitch don't even try to lie to me. Don't stress it'll give you wrinkles. I mean look at Shuuichi, he's only 27 and is starting to get a couple wrinkles from all of his anxiety and stress."

Yeah she does have a point, but I think his little eye wrinkles are kinda cute.

" I just wanna text him and tell him I love him."

" I'll do it."

" But you don't even know my password."

" Bet you I do."

It only took her one try to get in, that's probably not good.

" Too easy. 0907. Shuuichi's birthday. Am I also correct to assume that your birthday is his password?"

Dammit, she knows.

" Even your wallpaper is a picture of him. Don't you ever get tired of looking at him?"

" Not really, I mean we have our arguments but like after a half hour of ignoring each other I'm riding him like a horse. We can't stay mad at each other for very long."